Phoebe & Me #2 begged for then bagged 8.5 grand! Abandons her subs, it all feels a bit underhand?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Money for primark , no one begrudges anyone family time but she just is a massive piss taker . Picking and choosing who can look at her insta but begging for money . How scabby

Reactions: 5
Money for primark , no one begrudges anyone family time but she just is a massive piss taker . Picking and choosing who can look at her insta but begging for money . How scabby
I mean when you say money for primark, it’s a tiny bag in the photo. Could easily have been socks and headbands for P to use for the new school year or something. She is still allowed to buy her children clothes if they need it.

Reactions: 7
She deffently has from haven't hardly any disposable cash to new phone, watch, multiple days out and new pets! Especially with her having to get P's school things and Neil being off work there's no way they could afford it

Reactions: 4
I definitely think there’s been a blocking/deleting spree on Instagram and that’s why she’s fussy about who she adds.

I just hope if she does want more surgery people see through it.

Reactions: 1
Especially as they’re both young ,fit and healthy there’s no excuse for her begging off people if she wanted that op for so long she should’ve took on extra work to pay for it .Neils there in the evenings there’s no excuse for not having childcare , she just prefers to sit and read a book while the public fit the bill.

• Heart
Splashing out cash like there is no tomorrow new Apple Watch new clothes new iPhone pets and accessories to go with them days out maccies eating at cafes I smell some tit

Reactions: 3
I mean when you say money for primark, it’s a tiny bag in the photo. Could easily have been socks and headbands for P to use for the new school year or something. She is still allowed to buy her children clothes if they need it.
I agree but when you bleat on about no money or disposable cash for anything you don’t buy guinea pigs! And all the other shite she puts online , costas and watches. It’s bullshit

I had to make a new insta and requested to follow her ages ago so she's obviously not accepting new followers. I gave her the benefit of the doubt but for her to use her subscribers to get the funds then not really upload or update since reaching target I think it's terrible. Had she not had the following she had and just been a regular person trying to raise the money she probably wouldn't have even raised the target by now.

Even if she did come back for vlogmas I don't think it would be the same as I have a totally different perception of her now

Reactions: 7
I had to make a new insta and requested to follow her ages ago so she's obviously not accepting new followers. I gave her the benefit of the doubt but for her to use her subscribers to get the funds then not really upload or update since reaching target I think it's terrible. Had she not had the following she had and just been a regular person trying to raise the money she probably wouldn't have even raised the target by now.

Even if she did come back for vlogmas I don't think it would be the same as I have a totally different perception of her now
Yeh she’s a scab

• Haha
Me too, I doubt she would ever give £5 or £10 to someone else’s GFM. If I’m wrong then I’m wrong, but I genuinely can’t see it.

Has she put anything on her Insta since the person put the ss on here ?

Reactions: 2
Hmmm sounds like I need a few more weeks to me, very vague.

I don’t think they’ll be a vlogmas this year either way.

Hmmm sounds like I need a few more weeks to me, very vague.

I don’t think they’ll be a vlogmas this year either way.
What 'life' she doesn't do much in the grand scheme of things ,you'd think she'd try and build her channel if she planning on more surgery cherryz are always looking for small accounts to flog their stuff lol !

You could make loads of blankets too, while you’re at home watching TV. Wasn’t she on about selling those for about £50 each considering they take a few hours to make and are made to order/home made.

• Wow
You could make loads of blankets too, while you’re at home watching TV. Wasn’t she on about selling those for about £50 each considering they take a few hours to make and are made to order/home made.
£50 :oops: who would pay that for a blanket ! my MIL knocks them out for a pittance she's a great knitter ,it's a hobby to her but she does stuff made to order there's no way she would charge that for a blanket ,she'd need to make them a realistic price .Blankets can be picked up very cheap in supermarkets and the quality of wool is just the same ,although obviously not the dedication in making them but the public don't see that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.