Phoebe & Me #2 begged for then bagged 8.5 grand! Abandons her subs, it all feels a bit underhand?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said the surgeon was fully booked with a backlog of surgeries to catch up on!
She said the surgeon was fully booked with a backlog of surgeries to catch up on!
I would think if the surgeon cancels it will be hard to fill it this close to the date. She’ll probably incur costs due to the renting of the theatre, anaesthetist’s costs etc. I mean she could potentially just swap two dates around but that would inconvenience someone else.
I’ve had surgery before and only had my height and weight checked at a preop but it wasn’t a big operation. Didn’t realise they checked blood and stuff

Reactions: 2
I dont know somthing about it just feels off to me like were not being told somthing why would they do your bloods so close to the op
Knowing they could occur an issue and have to reschedule i dont know somthings a bit off maybe im just skeptical but it does not make sense

Reactions: 3
I would think if the surgeon cancels it will be hard to fill it this close to the date. She’ll probably incur costs due to the renting of the theatre, anaesthetist’s costs etc. I mean she could potentially just swap two dates around but that would inconvenience someone else.
I’ve had surgery before and only had my height and weight checked at a preop but it wasn’t a big operation. Didn’t realise they checked blood and stuff
Maybe because her's is an unusually complicated surgery there may be a lot of bloodloss involved ?

I dont know somthing about it just feels off to me like were not being told somthing why would they do your bloods so close to the op
Knowing they could occur an issue and have to reschedule i dont know somthings a bit off maybe im just skeptical but it does not make sense
Why wouldn't they prescribe her iron tablets /transfusion ? surely that makes sense instead of telling her to eat her greens .

Maybe because her's is an unusually complicated surgery there may be a lot of bloodloss involved ?

Why wouldn't they prescribe her iron tablets /transfusion ? surely that makes sense instead of telling her to eat her greens .
Maybe if they give her tablets could make it too high! Either are dangerous I think.

A simple multi vitamin would have stopped all this stress

Maybe if they give her tablets could make it too high! Either are dangerous I think.

A simple multi vitamin would have stopped all this stress
She’ll be starting a GFM for a pack of multivitamins 😂 don’t forget they’re on the breadline.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
23rd of July update
D54FE6A0-68EF-4B95-97AB-2A9691061DB2.jpeg

It's taken 5 days for them to get back to her about a bloodtest :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
It’s completely plausible reason to delay surgery , I can’t see anything strange going on . Still baffles me people have paid for it though

Reactions: 6
To me It's a bad omen ,first it's cancelled because the surgeon has family commitments ,then this hiccup somebody's trying to tell her something 😬

To me It's a bad omen ,first it's cancelled because the surgeon has family commitments ,then this hiccup somebody's trying to tell her something 😬
Yeah thats my thought too its bad coincedence all these things keep happening to delay it

I recently had an operation and I had to have blood tests to check for any infections, as well as a Covid test. They all had to be done a maximum of 3 days before the op so it seems possible that what she is saying is legit.

Reactions: 3
I recently had an operation and I had to have blood tests to check for any infections, as well as a Covid test. They all had to be done a maximum of 3 days before the op so it seems possible that what she is saying is legit.
I wonder what happeneds if her HB is still low x

I wonder will she do an update today instead of another book review.

Boring book review , why bother ?! People ardnt always in to that , her yt isn’t a book account so why just post book content . Pure laziness

I think she’s just passing time incase she needs more cash and then she’ll disappear.

I wonder is she joining Ellie on holiday it seems like a lot of food for two people
D08597AA-DCA5-415C-92A0-D2F8F9682683.png

I wonder what happeneds if her HB is still low x
not sure, but in my case they were concerned about infection. If there has been an infection it would have been postponed. No mentions of me being charged for that. Assuming it would be the same for her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.