Phoebe & Me #2 begged for then bagged 8.5 grand! Abandons her subs, it all feels a bit underhand?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s showing us what she packed for hospital👀

She’s taking a break from YT after her surgery but doesn’t know when she’ll be back.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
She’s showing us what she packed for hospital👀

She’s taking a break from YT after her surgery but doesn’t know when she’ll be back.
Bascley i told my sob story got what i wanted now im off u think she would do recovery vlogs really just odd if u ask me and so rude to just dissapear

Reactions: 5
Bascley i told my sob story got what i wanted now im off u think she would do recovery vlogs really just odd if u ask me and so rude to just dissapear
I hope everything goes well for her but I too think there’s something odd about it, she even says in the vid she could’ve pre recorded stuff to put up while in recovery but decided against it? Surely filming her recovery would’ve brought in good viewing figures even if it was a five minute update 🤔

Reactions: 6
I think she'll still do a video about the surgery and her recovery afterwards. It's understandable that she wants to focus on recovery, it's a big operation to recover from.

Reactions: 3
I don’t think her hearts in YT anymore. She said when P was back in school after Covid and Florence’s birth she would go back to 2 vids a week and never did. Now her vids are monetised you would think it would be an easy way to bring in money that she can do from home. Especially if trying to save for more surgery.

Reactions: 4
How do we know she didn't take out a payment plan she only showed the quote we don't even know if she's had quotes from other places ,Spire charge 9.90 % apr so for her surgery with a deposit of £998 she would only need to pay £30 per week over 5yrs that would leave a nice lump sum if they wanted anything . She seems really guarded on her channel since the whole GFM came about .

How do we know she didn't take out a payment plan she only showed the quote we don't even know if she's had quotes from other places ,Spire charge 9.90 % apr so for her surgery with a deposit of £998 she would only need to pay £30 per week over 5yrs that would leave a nice lump sum if they wanted anything . She seems really guarded on her channel since the whole GFM came about .
She defonitly does seem that way somthing does not seem right here i understand wanting to recover however when u asked your followers for money from a go fund me i feel they r entilted to be shown exactly where the money went and the whole proccess we have no proof of anything she has said being true

You’ll never know and that’s the beauty of GFM.

I suppose donating comes with a certain degree of trust.

However I do think they seem to be spending more than ever. Apple Watch,Switch, new car before Vlogmas that was glossed over. Even the birthday haul was kind of excessive (15 books) for someone who has made excuses not to work and taken 8,000 and is supposed to be saving for more surgery.

Spending is spending even if it is lower amounts if it’s constant it adds up. I’d rather save up for bigger purchases than waste it on a trickle
of stuff from Home Bargains and B and M.

One example is the water bottle that Jess bought in the hospital bag haul and someone said in comments it wasn’t very good, and Jess said she’d already bought another one. You buy cheap you buy twice a lot of the time.

You’ll never know and that’s the beauty of GFM.

I suppose donating comes with a certain degree of trust.

However I do think they seem to be spending more than ever. Apple Watch,Switch, new car before Vlogmas that was glossed over. Even the birthday haul was kind of excessive (15 books) for someone who has made excuses not to work and taken 8,000 and is supposed to be saving for more surgery.

Spending is spending even if it is lower amounts if it’s constant it adds up. I’d rather save up for bigger purchases than waste it on a trickle
of stuff from Home Bargains and B and M.

One example is the water bottle that Jess bought in the hospital bag haul and someone said in comments it wasn’t very good, and Jess said she’d already bought another one. You buy cheap you buy twice a lot of the time.
Yeah for all we know she could be paying off her credit card with it and consolidating her debts into one weekly payment of £30 ;)

Yeah for all we know she could be paying off her credit card with it and consolidating her debts into one weekly payment of £30 ;)
A lot of people will just see that she’s provided a quote and had surgery. 120 a month for 5 years I wouldnt want to do- would feel like it’s hanging over me for ever. Especially without a job.

A lot of people will just see that she’s provided a quote and had surgery. 120 a month for 5 years I wouldnt want to do- would feel like it’s hanging over me for ever. Especially without a job.
It's easy to get a quote you just fill out an online form ..They like to spend the temptation could be too much with that amount at hand .I think she'd see £30 per week 'doable ' her child benefit would even cover it .We should know soon enough surely she'll produce a receipt for the bill .

Maybe but she was adamant about
not getting into debt. At the end of the day we will never know- any big purchases will be concealed after the Apple Watch situation. I was a bit shocked by some of the birthday haul and some other things. I just hope if she needs further surgery she funds it herself but I don’t see how that’s in any way possible unless they’re better off than we have been lead to believe.

Maybe but she was adamant about
not getting into debt. At the end of the day we will never know- any big purchases will be concealed after the Apple Watch situation. I was a bit shocked by some of the birthday haul and some other things. I just hope if she needs further surgery she funds it herself but I don’t see how that’s in any way possible unless they’re better off than we have been lead to believe.
I know she said she's covered for 6 months post op but on their website it says the fee includes all aftercare so you're not hit with any hidden costs ? (don't know if it would cover past that or cover any revision if the surgery didn't look good )

If there was a major problem that came from
surgery they may try and fix it (if it’s botched there’s a chance they will fix it to avoid potential reputation damage ) but I think the surgeon has done a pretty good job of
managing expectations and saying that if scars need correcting or if liposuction is needed then Jess would need to pay for that. Tbf the surgeon has been saying from the beginning that she will need to pay for more surgery. I think the contract will be watertight as the surgeon won’t want to correct it for free.

There’s a chance they may be bigger than she wanted and she will be disappointed but the surgeon won’t guarantee a size.

I know she said she's covered for 6 months post op but on their website it says the fee includes all aftercare so you're not hit with any hidden costs ? (don't know if it would cover past that or cover any revision if the surgery didn't look good )
[/QUOTE

I really hope Jess puts more content out as I really do enjoy her uploads.
Would be pretty sad to disappear off the radar after her op, as many people will want to follow her journey as they're invested in it due to donations.
However if it's just going to be book content then I think many people will unsubscribe, as it's boring.

Always liked Jess and I'm in the minority that I'm not really bothered she did a GFM. I have thought all along though that she will ditch YouTube and I can see it happening after the op.

I think videos will go quiet and she may do the occasional book one, can't see we will get vlogs though which is a shame as I do enjoy those.

Reactions: 1
Always liked Jess and I'm in the minority that I'm not really bothered she did a GFM. I have thought all along though that she will ditch YouTube and I can see it happening after the op.

I think videos will go quiet and she may do the occasional book one, can't see we will get vlogs though which is a shame as I do enjoy those.
I used to like her too. What I liked about her the most was how honest she came across. Now I just see how “cagey” she has been about certain things like the car and her work, to fit a narrative which suits her. I think the reason we won’t see
Vlogs anymore is that there are certain things which can’t be hidden and that will be picked up, e.g like the Apple Watch and other aspects of spending. I think Vlogmas last year was done with the GFM in mind, to avoid losing viewers and interest before the big video. I think there’s a slim to none chance of it this year unless it’s to make a point.

Reactions: 4
The vids she filmed pre GFM about her breast reduction journey could only have been done with GFM in mind how else was she planning to fund it ( unless she has a payment plan already taken out ) but to then deny she knew people had shared the GFM when SHE asked them to showed her up for the liar she is ,you're right since she's been reading here her channel has completely changed she gotten very guarded to what she shows .Including us discussing the watch and her usual expo that Neil's over generous friend gave it away for half nothing when her subs asked her about it .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.