Phoebe & Me #2 begged for then bagged 8.5 grand! Abandons her subs, it all feels a bit underhand?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I’d be more worried about testing positive and losing some of the deposit
Surely she's considered the self isolating aspect before now!? Her face when she said 'what about my work?' Suggests not.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone think she’ll isolate for a fortnight 😏… I see Ellie has a new man , Jess commented on her insta post. I thought she payed £140 for post surgery bras… jeez it’s been delayed to the 6th ( watching and typing) and she’d booked swimming lessons for P despite saying she couldn’t do anything post surgery? Who was going to take her if rat boy was watching F

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I just still don’t understand how she’s considering a revision or how she will afford it

Does anyone think she’ll isolate for a fortnight 😏… I see Ellie has a new man , Jess commented on her insta post. I thought she payed £140 for post surgery bras… jeez it’s been delayed to the 6th ( watching and typing) and she’d booked swimming lessons for P despite saying she couldn’t do anything post surgery? Who was going to take her if rat boy was watching F

I just still don’t understand how she’s considering a revision or how she will afford it
Well the GFM is still reading as " paused" so she could still start it up again if she needs more funds

• Wow
I do hope it goes ahead, I wouldn't want to be lugging those ta ta's around ,but she should have contributed something towards the cost especially as she was shaming others for starting GFM . I think she'd need to bury her head if she asked for more for the revision surgery as that's essentially cosmetic and only herself and ratboy would be privy to looking at her naked so she could save up over x amount of years if she decides to go for it .

Reactions: 5
I just don’t think she should have plead poverty when they’ve paid for other things in the meantime. Why couldn’t she save for the first op?
Why doesn’t she just take it down, or does it have to stay for a set time? Not to take away from the child but she said they booked swimming lessons for P for just after her surgery while stating on her 3rd update that they wouldn’t have any money because Herself and Neil would both be off work , people were commenting saying she should start another fundraiser to cover their wages.

• Wow
Why doesn’t she just take it down, or does it have to stay for a set time? Not to take away from the child but she said they booked swimming lessons for P for just after her surgery while stating on her 3rd update that they wouldn’t have any money because Herself and Neil would both be off work , people were commenting saying she should start another fundraiser to cover their wages.
I know the amount of things they’ve done this year that they haven’t been able to do in the past, like buying a new car, electronics like the New Switch, Apple Watch, tattoo removal, swimming lessons, Go Ape trips etc. All these things add up.

Reactions: 5
I know the amount of things they’ve done this year that they haven’t been able to do in the past, like buying a new car, electronics like the New Switch, Apple Watch, tattoo removal, swimming lessons, Go Ape trips etc. All these things add up.
Not if you’ve got a friend like Neils 😂

B874B4B7-FDBA-4AF6-A9B1-4690F232C02B.jpeg
E6302C00-FCCE-40F0-8369-9B8D878C48B9.jpeg

It’s her birthday 🥳
0C538A0D-1851-47E6-9E4C-391303E44FA3.jpeg

I wonder are they out celebrating
B6994DE4-BF72-4401-9E20-E0AD4EF5DD03.png
5A4EDA30-8A09-4006-A6ED-3AB0B8F0CB87.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m not sure how long she’s been seeing him , Kyle is also with someone else.
Who is Kyle with now? I don’t have Instagram anymore so I’m completely out the loop with Jess and Ellie!! I agree with above poster though I hope Ellie’s new bf doesn’t act like that around her children!

Reactions: 2
I’m not sure if they’re still together she’s got two kids both their FB status is single but that means nothing..,Her boyfriend could be moved in if that’s the case the kids would be used to seeing him like that she could be with him a while but just announced it?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.