Phoebe & Me #2 begged for then bagged 8.5 grand! Abandons her subs, it all feels a bit underhand?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's she said!? I really hope not...
She must have delettd her story or its instagram glitching but she put a clip of the tv show bing that ellie was watching in it it was bing saying he wants his vaccionation and she captioned it with why is this on evies tablet i dont agree with this

I think it may have been deleted it was only up for less then 10 minutes

Reactions: 1
When I watched the food haul I kinda thought she didnt get much for 60- I mean there was a lot of food but most was snacks. We get chicken,
steak, lamb, salmon and other stuff

Reactions: 2
Well that was a boring one tonight, I lost the will to live after 5 minutes. Also I don't get why she always can't wait to get her bra off when her boobs are so heavy and uncomfortable....

Reactions: 4
I can’t fathom not wearing a bra on the internet when they affect your mental health that much. If you’re really affected by something you tend to hide it.
Well that was a boring one tonight, I lost the will to live after 5 minutes. Also I don't get why she always can't wait to get her bra off when her boobs are so heavy and uncomfortable....

I could hear flo choking in the background and she never went to see if she was ok .I’d doubt rat boy would tear himself away from the footie to see to her.

Reactions: 3
When is the op , has she said exactly when it’s to take place ? I know it was pushed back to the beginning of August but she hasn’t updated since.The GFM is still paused if she’s not looking for more money I don’t know why she doesn’t remove it.

When is the op , has she said exactly when it’s to take place ? I know it was pushed back to the beginning of August but she hasn’t updated since.The GFM is still paused if she’s not looking for more money I don’t know why she doesn’t remove it.
I think a lot of people update their GFM when the 'thing' they were fundraising for has happened. So maybe she'll want to post an update on there with before and after photos or something confirming how the surgery went.

Reactions: 3
I think a lot of people update their GFM when the 'thing' they were fundraising for has happened. So maybe she'll want to post an update on there with before and after photos or something confirming how the surgery went.
Yes maybe she'll update then ,she's already done a couple of updates but said she'd update again after she'd seen her consultant with a final date for the op.

God she's scraping the barrel for content a HB tat haul ...I'm sure she's just passing time to see if she needs the revision surgery she's putting less and less into her channel :rolleyes:

God she's scraping the barrel for content a HB tat haul ...I'm sure she's just passing time to see if she needs the revision surgery she's putting less and less into her channel :rolleyes:
I actually liked the home bargains haul 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She said the surgeon was fully booked with a backlog of surgeries to catch up on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.