Phoebe Court @swfeebs #2 Want a lecture? You're in the right place, brace yourself for a boob in the face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like everyone says, it's natural. Natural to sit and feed your baby. It is not natural to sit feeding your baby, taking 100s of photos and showing them to almost 100k people! That is not natural 😂 Nor is it normal.
Totally agree!! Some people more open with themselves to show in public, personally I wasn’t as it was only very recently and didn’t want anyone to comment (suffering bad PND at the time so anything triggered the tears off) and it was just something I could have done without in the early weeks and of my little babies life..
But she just takes it to a new extreme, I’d be really uncomfortable if every picture of being a baby and my mums boobs were in every single one like the full boob, nip and everything!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Imagine looking back on your baby pics and every one has your mum's tits out. What about little things like showing first partners your baby pics, maybe they'd be shown at a wedding as some people do. Bit selfish of her really.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another video feeding him 🙄

Imagine looking back on your baby pics and every one has your mum's tits out. What about little things like showing first partners your baby pics, maybe they'd be shown at a wedding as some people do. Bit selfish of her really.
Or it being put on your 18th birthday cake 🤢 Have a nice slice of your Mums tit

She stops posting then comes back half an hour later feeding him again 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Did she just say that she was anxious about Jim going to work tomorrow because she has to look after her kids on her own??
Not about Jim going out??
Spare a though for the anxiety of people that have to go out to work tomorrow love !

Reactions: 8
Am I seeing things?? Am I delirious locked up in the house all day?? Is that phoebe with a bottle in her hand and her boobs AWAY???!!

Reactions: 6
Am I seeing things?? Am I delirious locked up in the house all day?? Is that phoebe with a bottle in her hand and her boobs AWAY???!!
I was going to post the same! She hasn't posted a single photo of boob!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I haven't commented for a while but she does make me laugh....choosing a child's name that seems entirely Instagram influenced and childish in the real world.....and that she's got to join the bandwagon of homeschooling when her kids aren't in school yet and she's a stay at home Mum anyway. Just go with the flow. Yes we all want to get out of the house, but she seems to always feel the need to lead the (smug) way. Sorry love, you've got a big house, loads of toys, a massive garden with a playground in it. Some of us are stuck at home with very vulnerable family members, school work to actually do and limited space and actual work to do from home on top!!

Reactions: 11
I haven't commented for a while but she does make me laugh....choosing a child's name that seems entirely Instagram influenced and childish in the real world.....and that she's got to join the bandwagon of homeschooling when her kids aren't in school yet and she's a stay at home Mum anyway. Just go with the flow. Yes we all want to get out of the house, but she seems to always feel the need to lead the (smug) way. Sorry love, you've got a big house, loads of toys, a massive garden with a playground in it. Some of us are stuck at home with very vulnerable family members, school work to actually do and limited space and actual work to do from home on top!!
Yeah I have wondered why in God’s name she seems so worried about home schooling - vesper is 2?!

‘Jim’s at work tomorrow’ right so you’re just doing what millions of mums do every day, staying at home with two kids while your partner works.

As always has to outdo everyone 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
And didn’t she take Vesper out of nursery before all this anyway?! So she is literally doing what she would have been doing anyway!

Reactions: 11
Even though it doesn’t affect her she has to show she’s the best homeschool mum with all her activities 🙄

Reactions: 4
It’s a lot harder when you have to stay at home and can’t take them out anywhere though!
And there are how many people having to do this at them moment. Whilst also working a full time job from home? Her woe is me is really quite infuriating.

Am I seeing things or is her child in a bouncer on the table while she takes a photo of the window outside?? 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also probably shouldn’t leave him alone in the bouncer while she goes outside, especially if vesper is in the house.

Has she deleted that post of her outside taking a pic of the window?! I just looked now and I can't see it!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
How did she ever convince people she was on the poverty line? That climbing frame she has in the garden fit vesper would have cost at least a grand 😰

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.