Phoebe Court @swfeebs #2 Want a lecture? You're in the right place, brace yourself for a boob in the face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHY the need to share such a private moment between herself and her babies. Why why why. Boobin' doesn't offend me but the exploitation of your kids does.

Reactions: 12
Jesus the poor lad is just trying to eat and he’s near enough suffocated by her boob and smothered by his big sis, someone give that lad a break!

Reactions: 6
‘Contains my boob, if you have a problem with that, well, don’t know what to say’
Yeah I do actually, I do have an issue with you getting your tits out on the internet at any given chance when there’s NO NEED to share, thanks!

Reactions: 10
‘Contains my boob, if you have a problem with that, well, don’t know what to say’
Yeah I do actually, I do have an issue with you getting your tits out on the internet at any given chance when there’s NO NEED to share, thanks!
We should report her for nudity

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You’re in control of how others make you feel xxx
you are completely correct...and I’m not going to argue with anyone on here, we all have differing opinions on breastfeeding 😊 I struggled and I’m not ashamed to say it. But at the time it was difficult to see others doing it... that was very possibly my own insecurities, maybe a bit of baby blues, maybe the way I’d hyped myself up to be able too? I’m not saying I’m revelling in her ‘struggles’ this time round, it’s a horrendous time for a new mum but on the flip side it’s nice to see a little bit of reality from her!

Reactions: 5
Don’t you know what I can do for a small business by giving them a shout out 😂 could your head be any bigger feebs duck sake! She may as well say ‘don’t you know who I am??!’

Reactions: 4
I sent her that message, had she actually paid for those cards she received then she could preach about supporting small businesses but when you’re taking from them for free how are you actually supporting them!?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
H isn’t even feeding, out your bleeping hot dog nipple away man!!!

I’m all for BF and agreeing it should be normalised but if your child is not feedin there is no need to have your bread dough tit out and sausage nips for thousands to see!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don’t you know what I can do for a small business by giving them a shout out 😂 could your head be any bigger feebs duck sake! She may as well say ‘don’t you know who I am??!’
If she’s getting them for free then why should I pay for them ?! Does the complete opposite to me. Influences me not to buy

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Poor Vesper and Herbie when when they're older aren't going to have a photo of them and their Mum without her tit in it 😂 She wanted to make sure she took a photo of them on mother's day so why not wait until you've finished feeding 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
H isn’t even feeding, out your bleeping hot dog nipple away man!!!

I’m all for BF and agreeing it should be normalised but if your child is not feedin there is no need to have your bread dough tit out and sausage nips for thousands to see!!
I breastfed both my kids exclusively for a year each - I swear not one person once saw a tit/ nip (Ok maybe at home I was more open with it 😂). I think whapping them out all the time puts off potential breastfeeders who (like me) don’t like the idea of flashing flesh. I wore a strappy vest & a tshirt - pull tshirt up and vest down. Baby on & the baby/ it’s head covers anything on show. I’m just not a ‘tits out’ person.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I breastfed both my kids exclusively for a year each - I swear not one person once saw a tit/ nip (Ok maybe at home I was more open with it 😂). I think whapping them out all the time puts off potential breastfeeders who (like me) don’t like the idea of flashing flesh. I wore a strappy vest & a tshirt - pull tshirt up and vest down. Baby on & the baby/ it’s head covers anything on show. I’m just not a ‘tits out’ person.
Like everyone says, it's natural. Natural to sit and feed your baby. It is not natural to sit feeding your baby, taking 100s of photos and showing them to almost 100k people! That is not natural 😂 Nor is it normal.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.