Phoebe Court #9 SW in her name is pure deceit, only content you’ll find is grim flaky feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being on a spa day, having your lunch & not being able to touch it until the prick you are with has taken a pic for instagram
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought she looked ok in that outfit, until she posted them awful Van's, which look disgusting and she doesn't even lace the top parts just leaves them hanging open like a teenager! I've got high top converse and would never leave the tops hanging open like that I'm not 16 😂. Jimbob is so right about them high top Van's, they look bloody awful.
I’d guess they make her ankles look bigger if she does them up. It’s not that she’s too old for them (me being random, nothing you’ve said) she’s just too bloody frumpy. If my mum turned up in those I’d disown her 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Imagine being on a spa day and the eejit that you go with wears matching a matching boob necklace and earring set!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine being on a spa day, having your lunch & not being able to touch it until the prick you are with has taken a pic for instagram
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
She literally lives her life through her phone and it’s really sad. It’ll come back to bite her on the ass.

Reactions: 7
Great outfit that actually flattered her.....until she put that tit jacket and god awful pair of vans with it 🙄🙄 I don’t even mind the jewellery.

Reactions: 4
I'm so lucky that NONE of my friends or family is obsessed with filming/taking photos to upload to social media. When we go out we have good time without filming it and uploading to show we had a good time.
When we go out for meals we just eat the food instead of pushing it together on the table and taking a photo first.
I despair at how strange people are to have to seek validation from strangers online, and what makes you share your kids privacy with thousands of people YOU DON'T KNOW.
I'm shocked at how many of these influencers friends and family are happy to be shared on their massive accounts. That's strange to me.
I really wish the era of the influencer would just disappear now, I'm so sick of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
36 years without a speeding ticket. The earliest she would have passed her test is 17 so she’s basically admitted on stories she’s at LEAST 53 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
No offence to anyone who likes them, but 12 stories about hanging baskets 😬🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She looks awful here 😕 we are the same age, well I am actually 36 ! I know parenting ages you but, even after working since I was 16 & being a new mum I look better. can’t believe she is 36, not having it!
I’m also 36, got 3 kids, one being 3 months old and I do not look as old as she does 😐

Show us your birth certificate Mick.
I’ve just showed my husband these photos and asked him how old he reckons she is.. ‘dunno, 60 odd?’
🤣🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣
ETA I’ve just remembered, I did a yoga class this morning via zoom and was in an uncomfortable pose (frog) and the instructor said breathe through the pain... this too shall pass

I couldn’t breathe for laughing 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
If she says "my ride or die" one more time I'm unfollowing. I cant cope with the tit she comes out with anymore trying to be hip and young

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.