Phoebe Court #9 SW in her name is pure deceit, only content you’ll find is grim flaky feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve also never heard of people saying “pack ups” instead of “packed lunches”, especially up north?
I'm Midlands and they say it here.. However, I've never heard anyone under the age of 40/50 say it 😂 always been my parents/grandparents

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her stories of their “digs” (ffs, Grandma Smugnell)

My kids are absolute hooligans, but I wouldn’t let them play in the wardrobe of a holiday home. Maybe it’s my paranoia that they would break something/hurt themselves, but it also seems to me like she has no respect for other people’s things. Maybe it’s just me?

• Heart
Reactions: 17

My kids are absolute hooligans, but I wouldn’t let them play in the wardrobe of a holiday home. Maybe it’s my paranoia that they would break something/hurt themselves, but it also seems to me like she has no respect for other people’s things. Maybe it’s just me?
I completely agree. Thought exactly the same

Reactions: 8

My folks stayed in a hotel once and a wardrobe fell over in the middle of the night. True story! I'd be wary of letting mine play on someone else's furniture and also to be a bit more respectful

Reactions: 7
Jesus when she talks about ‘pack ups’ I immediately just think “Aye love...pack yourself up and duck off eh?”

• Haha
Reactions: 23

I couldn’t agree more. Complete lack of respect for other people’s stuff, yet couldn’t have been more upset when spice rack smashed her tit bowl. Wonders why the kids break stuff at home..... probably because you don’t have the same expectations in someone else’s gaff and the kids can’t see the difference.

My two would be read the riot act!!

Reactions: 14
That's what i was thinking, he looks loads different! Hasn't he been going out more in the evenings too? 😬
It wouldn't surprise me at all if the tit hit the fan in the future. They have the strangest and quite cold looking relationship

Reactions: 14
Does she not have google to look where to go herself?! Or is she after a freebie the hole.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.