Phoebe Court #9 SW in her name is pure deceit, only content you’ll find is grim flaky feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Show us your birth certificate Mick.
Naaaah no way, not a chance she is 36. My husband is 34 this year (still gets IDd for a beer every damn time) and I refuse to believe this old lady is only 2 years older than him. You know when you are 15 and you look at people who are 30 and think they are such adults and grown ups and old, imagine looking at her picture as a 15 year old thinking duck me 36 is really just one step away from the grave🧓🧓

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve just showed my husband these photos and asked him how old he reckons she is.. ‘dunno, 60 odd?’
🤣🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣
ETA I’ve just remembered, I did a yoga class this morning via zoom and was in an uncomfortable pose (frog) and the instructor said breathe through the pain... this too shall pass

I couldn’t breathe for laughing 🤣🤣🤣🤣
So not only will this pass... you ate the frog...? Hahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Catching up on the last few pages of this thread.... my 8 week old daughter is called Clemmie. FML 😭
Just thought I’d mention it. As you were! 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Naaaah no way, not a chance she is 36. My husband is 34 this year (still gets IDd for a beer every damn time) and I refuse to believe this old lady is only 2 years older than him. You know when you are 15 and you look at people who are 30 and think they are such adults and grown ups and old, imagine looking at her picture as a 15 year old thinking duck me 36 is really just one step away from the grave🧓🧓
I am in my 50’s and I see some of these Instagram people who look ancient. They look a mess too. The post where she took opportunities to post photos of her upset child on Instagram really angered me. How embarrassing that is going to be for that child as it gets older and sees their mother desperately parading herself on Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Would be lovely to have the time to have a spa day every month plus extra time with weekend away with friends 🙄 you'd have alot more me time Mick if you put the phone away an did something productive whilst they were asleep or at NURSERY etc

Reactions: 11
Solo tip run whilst V is at ‘school’... where is her second child then?

why can’t whoever has her youngest, also have V, so a solo tip run can be done?

where is her common sense?

Reactions: 8
He was probably giving her one thinking "this too shall pass "
OK if you insist 😉 new thread suggestion He was probably giving her one thinking "this too shall pass"

I'm making myself laugh now 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I think she trolls us now calling it school, she really must have a hard life poor cow. Spa day, out for lunch with friends, hours pottering in the garden.....don’t know how she does it 🙄 soon as she’s home moped off to “school” and oregano palmed off somewhere else.
She needs to take her head for a tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Booking a break away because she deserves it. She's no idea her privilege.

On another note I went the zoo yesterday and the rhinos have spongy dry rough feet to take their weight ,and the feet reminded me of hers 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Glad to see her followers plummeting as others realise what an arse she is

Thread suggestion.....Phoebe Court #10 Smug as ever with new insta chickens for the fox, and please woman don't ever take off your socks.

Reactions: 15
Why are both her kids bedtimes so bloody bright at bedtime!? I know everyone’s different but is it not the norm for kids rooms to be at least somewhat dark!? Who goes to sleep without curtains or blinds or with lights on!? (No offence to anyone that does, I’m just baffled!)

Reactions: 8
Another invasion of privacy for the little ones
They can’t even sleep without that being plastered on instagram.

Reactions: 10
Glad to see her followers plummeting as others realise what an arse she is

Thread suggestion.....Phoebe Court #10 Smug as ever with new insta chickens for the fox, and please woman don't ever take off your socks.
We all sleep with curtains open, always have. Daughter now moved to london ( from back of beyond) and can’t cope with the light. But also can’t cope with the dark! She’s used to sunset and sunlight.) So maybe she’s a bit rural?? ( my little big girl can’t do normal curtains as she can’t sleep because of street lamps. Black outs cant wake up as so dark or too scared to sleep in case it’s too dark! )

Reactions: 4
We all sleep with curtains open, always have. Daughter now moved to london ( from back of beyond) and can’t cope with the light. But also can’t cope with the dark! She’s used to sunset and sunlight.) So maybe she’s a bit rural?? ( my little big girl can’t do normal curtains as she can’t sleep because of street lamps. Black outs cant wake up as so dark or too scared to sleep in case it’s too dark! )
Would one of the Lumie clocks that wakes you up gradually with a light mimicking sunrise help your daughter?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.