Phoebe Court #9 SW in her name is pure deceit, only content you’ll find is grim flaky feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she’s in the garden at 8.30am with Herbie and he’s in pyjamas, where is vesper? What time would play school start?

Reactions: 4
Why are both her kids bedtimes so bloody bright at bedtime!? I know everyone’s different but is it not the norm for kids rooms to be at least somewhat dark!? Who goes to sleep without curtains or blinds or with lights on!? (No offence to anyone that does, I’m just baffled!)
I assumed her camera was on night mode. It really brightens up a picture taken in the dark to look like daylight

Reactions: 3
The chicken poop question... is this not something she should have researched BEFORE getting chicken?! 🤔

Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion - Pheobe Court#10 chickens, mansions, spas and more; I like to pretend to help the poor.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Thread suggestion: Phoebe Court #10 Rotten Tudor Mick Smugnal needs a (Ves)Spa Holliday

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion :

Phoebe Court #10 - Smuggy smugnall is my name, crusty feet and eating swan is my game.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thread suggestion: Phoebe Court #10 “This too shall pass” - what Jim Lad is thinking as you spread your ass.

(Not sure this will be allowed 🤷🏻‍♀️)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Sorry but how cute/proud does V look with her butterflies 🤗

shame her mum is such a head though

Reactions: 11
The chicken poop question... is this not something she should have researched BEFORE getting chicken?! 🤔
Does that also mean that’s the first time she’s cleaned the coop since they got them? They’ll definitely escape while they’re away on this smug seaside trip

Reactions: 9
‘Our digs’ would not come out of the mouth of 34 year old mick you old mother fucker

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve also never heard of people saying “pack ups” instead of “packed lunches”, especially up north?

Reactions: 7
I’ve also never heard of people saying “pack ups” instead of “packed lunches”, especially up north?
Where I work in Co Durham they say pack up but where I’m from North York’s they don’t 🤷🏼‍♀️

Staithes is a lovely place but very costly to stay, that body shop empire must be working out for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.