Phoebe Court #9 SW in her name is pure deceit, only content you’ll find is grim flaky feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again... PUT ON YOUR SPF DAILY 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

*edited to add, I am a complete freckle face not as bad as her but definitely have them. I apply spf everyday even when it’s cloudy and try to keep my skin covered up as well as I can. Not dissing freckles in anyway! I adore them and wouldn’t be me without them, just don’t want to reach the stage where they give me brown patches and age me*

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why have I suddenly got a horrendous image of Jimbos massive ball bag (I imagine 😂) slapping against her freckly arse......god sake.
Lord god almighty! So I’ve now got this image in my mind as well as him sucking off her toes! Blame the husband for the second one as I’m currently on a Poldark binge and he said Jimbo is probably a toe sucker like the Vicar 🤢 Quick someone pass the mind bleach!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Nooo which one of you asked about jimbob not liking her clown outfits 😂😂

‘firstly, he’s not my husband’ jeeez did someone order fries cause she is SALTY this evening.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
My word, all this talk and chat about Mick and Jimbo getting it on has made me laugh and laugh - but now I feel all icky and need a shower to try and wash the images away 😱😱🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lord god almighty! So I’ve now got this image in my mind as well as him sucking off her toes! Blame the husband for the second one as I’m currently on a Poldark binge and he said Jimbo is probably a toe sucker like the Vicar 🤢 Quick someone pass the mind bleach!
you guys are getting me in hot sweats! I’d have him suck any part of me!! 🤤 (I know I know, every girl for themselves!)

Good to see the fat freckle is keeping tabs on here, I wonder when she’ll get the message that she doesn’t deserve the privilege she has and doesn’t know the meaning of real life! Try doing 12 hour shifts just to keep the bills paid and be a mum, partner, cleaner, dog walker, friend.....close your insta down ginger minge

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.