Phoebe Court #9 SW in her name is pure deceit, only content you’ll find is grim flaky feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she always make the kids a separate tea?! I thought the whole point of BLW is so you don't

Reactions: 13
I had an emergency c section with my son 6 weeks ago and my milk didn't come in until a week after he was born, by this time he had started on formula obviously as he needed to be fed and I'm constantly getting bottle shamed. My partners dad tries making out it's my fault he has colic because I decided not to breastfeed, erm wasn't my choice not to breastfeed him I physically couldn't! Can imagine Pheebs being like this
Tell father in law to duck the duck off! When he’s pushed something the size of an orange out through his japs eye he can talk! Seriously though, HOW DARE HE! don’t know if you’ve got other kids but I’ll tell you, my son came at 35 weeks and had 2 weeks of special care. Every time I tried to feed him he fell asleep as he was so small. He was only getting the fore milk before he dropped off so none of the good stuff. Midwives persevered and had me pumping as well as trying to BF. Eventually it all got too much and I stopped at about 4 weeks. Today he’s almost 18, a strapper at over 6 foot, literally never been poorly (other than chickenpox). Formula did no harm at all and don’t let any cheeky sod tell you otherwise. Fed is best!!! Xxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Does anyone else not give a flying (knickerless!) fanny about her bleeping country park size garden 🙄

She needn’t stop at just chickens, there’s room for a personal farmyard in her own back garden!

Reactions: 17
"crazy times"
I laughed when she said that bcos I immediately thought “Not really love. Your garden re-furb is dull as dishwater tbh. Who gives a crap if you’re had a tree cut down? And it’s patently obvious that you have never had any ‘crazy times’“ 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was just coming on to say this. Poor little thing looked on the verge of tears 😔

Before I say this let it be known that both my children were breastfed in their first few weeks but then bottle fed and I have absolutely no judgement on how people feed their kids...

Her moaning about Herbie. Sorry but she's made her (double) bed. Both my kids had a bottle and settled for naps no problem. We had a routine and as such it meant I could get tit done when they were in between feeds and naps. Having routine, order and boundaries was important to me and both my kids (one being 8 months) go to sleep without an adult or a boob. They self settle and sleep well.

She champions BF, co-sleeping and her way of getting kids to sleep (which is totally fine) but then don't go moaning about it like it's the only way to do it.. you can't have it both ways!!
Feebs only champions co sleeping because she has ended up in that situation through sheer laziness. I don't think she ever set out to co sleep or actively chose it as a parenting method. She slipped into it by lying down with the kids to get them off to sleep and then falling asleep herself. I understand sleep deprivation is difficult but she's made a rod for her own back.

Reactions: 12
9FE5CA6E-3896-41E8-8D73-2E247B117225.png
No, no it isn’t you filthy cow
Nor would I have boots on a kitchen work top 🤢

you don’t got this mama

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ugh to shoes on the kitchen board and it’s hardly a mess, just put things away. It takes minutes. She’s such a lazy slob, she really does disgust me

I think she has mental health issues at the mo and I suspect Jim hasn’t a clue what to do. The way she was fawning over that new friend the other day was bizarre and if someone I’d just met was putting posts up like that about me I’d run a mile!

Vespers olives and grapes not cut up again her seasonings is I'm sorry but I still think vesper is small enough to still choke on a grape or olive

• Sad
If she’s cutting the olives etc up for miniest Mick why doesn’t she do it for mini mick too?
Would take less than a minute.
She’s saying she’s got so much time before stay and play, clean your kitchen up then you lazy mare!!!

CUT UP TOUR DAUGHTERS GRAPES AND OLIVES YOU IRRESPONSIBLE twit

I know you read here

Reactions: 19
I'm currently on a run of night shifts, and still manage to parent and tidy my kitchen. duck me I cannot believe how lazy this woman is! Jim even cooks dinner after he's been at work all day whilst she's been at a baby group and left the kitchen in a state! Unfuckingbelievable! It ain't cool to be a slob hun.
And stop with the mum jeans, you have to be super slim and cool to wear them, you are neither.

Shes really pissing me off now with the 'clothes jim hates' yes, they are vile, all your clothes are. Sack suzie! I'm actually starting to feel sorry for Jim!

• Heart
She looks absolutely awful in those jeans, but I could be wearing a tit covered bin bag and my husband would never say he hates what I'm wearing.
Also I am probably 5 dress sizes smaller than her and mom jeans make me look like a frump. They do not suit many people and they certainly absolutely nothing for her

Reactions: 14
I mean that’s not that much mess, a 5 min tidy would sort that out. But also, it’s fine if you can’t be arsed too, but why make a big deal out of it?

Reactions: 10
The jeans are just a crap fit. I think with jeans that you need to spend more and see them as an investment, especially if you are bigger than a size 12! I do feel a tiny bit sorry for her as I think she is just trying to get Jim’s attention and he’s being a bit of a d*ck to her! I’d never tell my husband he looked awful. I don’t like everything he wears and I’m sure he feels the same way BUT I always think he’s hot (and that’s after 16yrs together). We all grow, change shape, lose some hair but Jim just doesn’t seem very complimentary to her.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.