Phoebe Court #9 SW in her name is pure deceit, only content you’ll find is grim flaky feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s affiliated to Tesco but her dad gets a hamper from Lidl loud and proud? I love Lidl and Aldi but surely if you’re making money from one you shouldn’t show stuff from others? Makes a mockery of it all. I’m way too invested in this thread 🙈🤣

Reactions: 15
So she’s affiliated to Tesco but her dad gets a hamper from Lidl loud and proud? I love Lidl and Aldi but surely if you’re making money from one you shouldn’t show stuff from others? Makes a mockery of it all. I’m way too invested in this thread 🙈🤣
This is what someone also pointed out before though, she posts her "Weekly shop" from tesco every week but every time she's making food ect, there's always stuff from Aldi.
Not being as transparent as she makes out.

Reactions: 7
This is what someone also pointed out before though, she posts her "Weekly shop" from tesco every week but every time she's making food ect, there's always stuff from Aldi.
Not being as transparent as she makes out.
Glad it’s not just me! I thought I was missing something. I wonder if the only weekly shop that comes from Tesco is the one she’s obliged to do for money and the rest is regularly lidl and Aldi.

Reactions: 6
She always shopped in Lidl before she got the Tesco deal! All of a sudden Tesco is wonderful, she defo still shops in Lidl when she’s not doing a Tesco ad. Feebs hun you can’t get anything past a tattler!

She’s absolutely full of tit, I hope Tezzy‘s are watching 😜😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Good god she is just the gift that keeps on giving🎁 why would she upload anything with such an obvious camel toe, I've got second hand embarrassment for her🐫 also when she was talking about balls dropping I legit though she meant SpiceandTices (or Jimbos) testicles dropping and it genuinely took me a few minutes to work out wtf she was on about. Of course its an inspirational quote about how being a tit mother is perfectly okay👌she loves those our Feebs. You got this moma.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Good god she is just the gift that keeps on giving🎁 why would she upload anything with such an obvious camel toe, I've got second hand embarrassment for her🐫 also when she was talking about balls dropping I legit though she meant SpiceandTices (or Jimbos) testicles dropping and it genuinely took me a few minutes to work out wtf she was on about. Of course its an inspirational quote about how being a tit mother is perfectly okay👌she loves those our Feebs. You got this moma.
That's a moose knuckle. Further proof those jeans don't fit her. The top looks like it shrunk in the wash too. She's a tit... ETA nice beggy witch budget mum with her £40 bottle of gin too

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just what exactly is she juggling? She’s doesn’t work. She has two young children, one who’s in preschool 3 days a week. She has Jim who is home every evening and apparently does all the cooking and bath/bedtimes! She has a 5+bedroom mansion with wrap around garden, a playground for the kids to entertain themselves and she has grandparents on tap to help? Just what is she juggling?!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m so shocked that she thinks she’s busy! You can tell she’s never had a ‘proper’ job in her life and by proper job, I mean where you have to leave the house or answer to someone and not just flog tit on instagram.

Reactions: 23
I’m so shocked that she thinks she’s busy! You can tell she’s never had a ‘proper’ job in her life and by proper job, I mean where you have to leave the house or answer to someone and not just flog tit on instagram.
Exactly. She's been indulged and provided for all her life. This is why she moans about everything and appreciates nothing

Reactions: 14
Don’t you know she’s a boobin mama and that takes over everything 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The separation anxiety story she did feel like saying don't worry it will soon pass 🙄 you got this mama Mick

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Poor boy! When he’s crying, why oh why is her first thought to whip out her phone, take a pic and put it on Instagram.
He clearly just wants his mum.
Put the phone down mick you tit bastard.

Reactions: 17
Wow!! I thought my knob head sister in law tipped the terrible parent scales by posting a pic of a crappy nappy on Facebook when her kid was constipated but wow!!

Put your bleeping phone down, comfort your child and think about what is most important to you, being an attentive parent who is there wholly for her kids or being an absolute social media bleep schilling every moment good or bad for a few quid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t the parenting style of my baby or child is “upset/doing something it shouldn’t/etc” instead of dealing with it I’ll take a photo for the gram & drag the situation out.
Poor kids!

Reactions: 12
I don’t the parenting style of my baby or child is “upset/doing something it shouldn’t/etc” instead of dealing with it I’ll take a photo for the gram & drag the situation out.
Poor kids!
Exactly! But God forbid someone should have a c section, bottle feed or put their baby in a cot to sleep. When my kids are upset I comfort them. I'd never in a million years take a picture of my child in quite obvious distress

Reactions: 11
Exactly! But God forbid someone should have a c section, bottle feed or put their baby in a cot to sleep. When my kids are upset I comfort them. I'd never in a million years take a picture of my child in quite obvious distress
I’m new to this parenting thing but must be doing it wrong cos that’s what I do. What would Mother Earth Feebs think of me!

Reactions: 4
Those jeans cannot be comfy, my flange is quivering at the thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.