Phoebe Court #9 SW in her name is pure deceit, only content you’ll find is grim flaky feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when she used to post about ‘boobie awards’ when she was BF Vesper. E.g. golden boobies for 12 months breast feeding! She hasn’t done that with Herbie yet...
Oh god yeah and the patronising blurb that went with it

Reactions: 7
I don't think she's that big tbh. I have lipedema in my upper thighs and bum. I got hugeee hips lool. I wish I could fit into those jeans. I'm just confused why she got the chickens...I would not be getting rid of one bet for another. Also she needs to understand people go through traumatic births and struggle to breast feed etc. I reckon deep down she is unhappy about her life...but won't ever admit it. Money won't buy you happiness...

Reactions: 7
I don't think she's that big tbh. I have lipedema in my upper thighs and bum. I got hugeee hips lool. I wish I could fit into those jeans. I'm just confused why she got the chickens...I would not be getting rid of one bet for another. Also she needs to understand people go through traumatic births and struggle to breast feed etc. I reckon deep down she is unhappy about her life...but won't ever admit it. Money won't buy you happiness...
She is bigger than her slimmest but probably isn’t that big, she just doesn’t dress to suit her shape. She wants to wear these ‘trendy’ items that just aren’t designed to suit her body shape (or probably anyone over a size 10). She looked lovely in that black and red dress. She’d be best to ditch the round neck T-shirt’s (for v necks) or even a decent vest top with a shirt over the top (shirt undone) and a long line necklace. Chuck on some jeggings and ankle boots to balance it all out. I love the whole crop top trend but it wouldn’t suit me, why? I have a huge belly and no boobs (plus loads of stretch marks but they don’t bother me). She’s not a teenager, so rather than follow trends (mum jeans etc) she should emphasise her best bits.

Reactions: 13
She is bigger than her slimmest but probably isn’t that big, she just doesn’t dress to suit her shape. She wants to wear these ‘trendy’ items that just aren’t designed to suit her body shape (or probably anyone over a size 10). She looked lovely in that black and red dress. She’d be best to ditch the round neck T-shirt’s (for v necks) or even a decent vest top with a shirt over the top (shirt undone) and a long line necklace. Chuck on some jeggings and ankle boots to balance it all out. I love the whole crop top trend but it wouldn’t suit me, why? I have a huge belly and no boobs (plus loads of stretch marks but they don’t bother me). She’s not a teenager, so rather than follow trends (mum jeans etc) she should emphasise her best bits.
It's the styling that's all wrong and that makes her look bigger than she is. Which is even more hilarious that she's paid someone to make her look a c*nt.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She didn't know chickens would be so hard to keep....tit this is why I hate most people. ANY pet is hard work to keep because you have to look after them feebs, just like your dogs who you got bored of. You have to train them, feed them, exercise them, look after them. This is why there are so many pets given up because stupid people underestimate how much work they are. You are said stupid person.
I'm really glad they're giving her the runaround and not just being easy to keep 😂😂.
I said this when she got them.
They seem to be the fashion at the minute but they're hard work! Hers will be gone within a month. Either killed due her stupidity or given away.

Reactions: 5
Seriously it’s not about her size

It’s about dressing as a 15 year old for her 74 year old face.
It’s about utilising the SW brand for follows when she doesn’t even front SW or follow it anymore.
It’s about the lack of support in her bra
It’s about her being a smuggy goose eating hen eater who takes the eggs and makes them dirty to convince Insta they’re laying (hey they could be in just being a cow lol)

It’s almost all that stuff. Yeah.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I remember at a baby sensory group this random woman (not feebs obvs) was a right cow. I got the bottle out and was feeding and she kept asking omg how do you calm him down if you don't BF? Omg isn't it a right faff sterilising all those bottles? Omg don't you know BFing is free? She also said aw you'll never get one of my BFing cards (whatever the duck that is). And then when the final song came on literally placed herself in the middle of the circle to feed, everyone else was just sat around the edge. I know the vast majority of women who BF just crack on and aren't like that, I was thankfully comfortable in my decision to bottle feed and found formula magic, but could have been so upsetting for someone.

Can imagine feebs being the same in asking questions or using any chance to talk about it. I'm all for women to be empowered however they feed, but she does have smug, judgemental vibes.
Cant believe people actually go on like that in this day and age 🙄 I went to a lot of baby groups with my first and never came across anyone like this but if I had it would really have upset me because I struggled with my decision to stop breastfeeding.

I know feebs bangs on about it all the time, but I guess at least she’s not like that woman! Or at least she isn’t on insta.

Reactions: 6
She just needs to hoick them up..!!!! Clearly wearing the wrong size bra.. Must be so uncomfortable with no support. I can't imagine how it feels to run after her two (unless she doesn't...😳). They are down by her elbows, there is really no need for them to be (I also have big boobs)!

Reactions: 6
So last week she said she was "shouty mum" and this week too.
So basically all the time then

Reactions: 10
I hate seeing videos of babies waking up. Put your bloody phone down and just give him a cuddle. I also noticed you were trying to hide your massive twit of a forehead 👀

Reactions: 8
I hate seeing videos of babies waking up. Put your bloody phone down and just give him a cuddle. I also noticed you were trying to hide your massive twit of a forehead 👀
Pet hate! When they go into the babies bedroom after they have woken up from a nap with the phone filming them. Not everything needs filming!! Imagine waking from a nap with a phone shoved in your face when most likely you just want to be picked up and cuddled!

Reactions: 9
Cant believe people actually go on like that in this day and age 🙄 I went to a lot of baby groups with my first and never came across anyone like this but if I had it would really have upset me because I struggled with my decision to stop breastfeeding.

I know feebs bangs on about it all the time, but I guess at least she’s not like that woman! Or at least she isn’t on insta.
I never met anyone at a baby group like this either but the checkout lady in Tesco once did tell me formula fed babies were more likely to die than breastfeed babies - as I was buying formula! I told her it isn’t poison and I had to feed my thriving and healthy baby somehow...

Have I failed bonding with either of my bottle fed children? No. Have they got loads of allergies or are sickly children? No. They are happy, loving, healthy children for which I am grateful every day, even though they are turds sometimes!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I never met anyone at a baby group like this either but the checkout lady in Tesco once did tell me formula fed babies were more likely to die than breastfeed babies - as I was buying formula! I told her it isn’t poison and I had to feed my thriving and healthy baby somehow...

Have I failed bonding with either of my bottle fed children? No. Have they got loads of allergies or are sickly children? No. They are happy, loving, healthy children for which I am grateful every day, even though they are turds sometimes!
I hope you complained.

I once got formula shamed in boots by an old man on the checkout, I was fuming. I was only buying an emergency ready made bottle because my expressed milk had leaked and I didn't have BF friendly clothes on so I didn't wanna sit with my tits completely out in Costa 🖕🏻🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So last week she said she was "shouty mum" and this week too.
So basically all the time then
Yes she does say that alot doesn't she. I literally have no idea what she has to shout about so much. She's got all the time in the world as she doesn't work and one goes to pre-school. She'd keel over and die if she had a job to get too as well!
All she does is moan about them kids!!

Reactions: 9
I hope you complained.

I once got formula shamed in boots by an old man on the checkout, I was fuming. I was only buying an emergency ready made bottle because my expressed milk had leaked and I didn't have BF friendly clothes on so I didn't wanna sit with my tits completely out in Costa 🖕🏻🙄
Should have asked the bastard how many kids he had successfully breastfed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Vesper looks so sad at tea time! Or she’s pondering her human right to have a private life and how she can slap a court order on feebs when she’s 18. Why do Instamums think it’s okay to share EVERYTHING, wonder how she would feel if her dad started instagramming her activities since she was born 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Vesper looks so sad at tea time! Or she’s pondering her human right to have a private life and how she can slap a court order on feebs when she’s 18. Why do Instamums think it’s okay to share EVERYTHING, wonder how she would feel if her dad started instagramming her activities since she was born 😂
I thought poor scooter looked very glum alright, the poor little scrap. Not that Henry would deign to either notice or give an actual tit.

I was just coming on to say this. Poor little thing looked on the verge of tears 😔

Before I say this let it be known that both my children were breastfed in their first few weeks but then bottle fed and I have absolutely no judgement on how people feed their kids...

Her moaning about Herbie. Sorry but she's made her (double) bed. Both my kids had a bottle and settled for naps no problem. We had a routine and as such it meant I could get tit done when they were in between feeds and naps. Having routine, order and boundaries was important to me and both my kids (one being 8 months) go to sleep without an adult or a boob. They self settle and sleep well.

She champions BF, co-sleeping and her way of getting kids to sleep (which is totally fine) but then don't go moaning about it like it's the only way to do it.. you can't have it both ways!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.