Phoebe Court #9 SW in her name is pure deceit, only content you’ll find is grim flaky feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God imagine getting up at 542 and the only thing you have to think about is a new stay and play. Sucks to be you eh Feebs 🙄

Now Feebs imagine being woken up by your 2 year old at 5:18am, then having to entertain him and also get him and yourself showered and dress, get him to nursery for 830 AND THEN, having to actually work until 6pm where you will then go and pick up said 2 year old and deal with that cranky toddler until bedtime and THEN having to eat tea and sort yourself out. IMAGINE THAT YOU LAZY TURD.

(Rant over, soz)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 31
God imagine getting up at 542 and the only thing you have to think about is a new stay and play. Sucks to be you eh Feebs 🙄

Now Feebs imagine being woken up by your 2 year old at 5:18am, then having to entertain him and also get him and yourself showered and dress, get him to nursery for 830 AND THEN, having to actually work until 6pm where you will then go and pick up said 2 year old and deal with that cranky toddler until bedtime and THEN having to eat tea and sort yourself out. IMAGINE THAT YOU LAZY TURD.

(Rant over, soz)
I do not miss those days! My baby used to be awake 9pm-2am and the toddler was up and down most nights. Had to be up at 5:30 to get the 6:30am bus to work (two buses in total). All clothes laid out the night before ready for the husband to dress the kids and drop them at nursery. I did my FT hrs over 4 days, so I’d have a day off mid week to go play centre etc. She literally has no idea!

Reactions: 11
Tell father in law to duck the duck off! When he’s pushed something the size of an orange out through his japs eye he can talk! Seriously though, HOW DARE HE! don’t know if you’ve got other kids but I’ll tell you, my son came at 35 weeks and had 2 weeks of special care. Every time I tried to feed him he fell asleep as he was so small. He was only getting the fore milk before he dropped off so none of the good stuff. Midwives persevered and had me pumping as well as trying to BF. Eventually it all got too much and I stopped at about 4 weeks. Today he’s almost 18, a strapper at over 6 foot, literally never been poorly (other than chickenpox). Formula did no harm at all and don’t let any cheeky sod tell you otherwise. Fed is best!!! Xxx
He is my first, me and my siblings were bottle fed and we've all been fine. I ignore him anyway, one those who thinks he knows everything about parenting even though his kids were my sons age like 40 years ago😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I see the chickens have made a break for it again. Why does she keep labelling their names? By next week they’ll be called fox food, roadkill and Sunday dinner

Also, just out of interest, is that their allotment earlier?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I mean, Jim is right, those jeans are chugging awful, do not flatter her and despite what she might think - they do not go with everything and anything.
BUT I do think it’s a bit of an hole move to actually tell her he hates what she wears. Even when I know I look like a sack of tit, my husband would never say he hated my clothes.

Reactions: 16
I mean, Jim is right, those jeans are chugging awful, do not flatter her and despite what she might think - they do not go with everything and anything.
BUT I do think it’s a bit of an hole move to actually tell her he hates what she wears. Even when I know I look like a sack of tit, my husband would never say he hated my clothes.
I don’t think he’s attracted to her and he goes out to get away from her and all she has is Instagram, kids and a debit (but probably credit) card. Sad really.

Reactions: 12
I don’t think he’s attracted to her and he goes out to get away from her and all she has is Instagram, kids and a debit (but probably credit) card. Sad really.
Definitely doesn’t seem to be much love there. I’m sure she’s said before that he makes comments to vesper about Feebs outfits which I think is pretty tit too.
Jim is more like her mean older brother than her partner.

Reactions: 13
I wonder if he takes no notice at all and she just posts like that for validation and arse licking?!

Reactions: 7
My other half would tell me if I looked ridiculous (as a kindness lol) and vice versa. Doesn’t mean I wouldn’t wear what I want mind but it’s more of a “don’t let me leave the house looking a twit please” rather than a lack of love

In this case she’s dressing 25 years younger. So Jim is right lol

Reactions: 8
She just has no idea what a privileged life she leads. Doesn't work, spends most of her day either boobing or on Insta, lives in Hampton bleeping Court, can drop £50 on a pair of kids wellies, installs a chicken house on a whim and then has the gall to moan about not having time to tidy her house, brush her teeth or put knickers on. Honestly these so called insta huns are getting worse.

GET. YOUR. tit. TOGETHER. FEEBS.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I wonder if he takes no notice at all and she just posts like that for validation and arse licking?!
Its probably a mix of that too.
He seems quite arrogant, but so is she. It is a low blow criticising someone in an upsetting way, especially someone you love. Maybe him saying stuff like that is his way of trying to open up the conversation with her.
I’ve done it with friends where I’ll initially say oh what about wearing this, you look amazing in this, or I like this one better etc etc. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with saying to your husband or wife that something doesn’t look great. Maybe he’s embarrassed going out with her like that. If my husband wanted to dress like a toddler going out with rolled up dungarees and bright hi tops, I have to say I probably would say something too. I wouldn’t be mean but I think it’s fair to say I like that other *whatever item* better on you. On the flip side if my husband was mortified by me, I would want him to say something.
What has changed from the Feebs that had lost 8 stone and was dressing like a boss? She had some cracking clothes and looked lovely and now she clothes swaps with her step mum.
Before someone says I’m shaming her size, I’m not. They do gorgeous clothes up to size 32. You can dress lovely at any size.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She did look lovely, and took care of her hair and appearance. I get sometimes you don’t get to do this when you have small children, I don’t always have time to slap on a full face of make up.

Also, we don’t know the context of the conversation with Jim about the jeans. Maybe she asked him what he thought and he said something like “they’re not the best” but it’s him and we know he’s rude and blunt!

Reactions: 6
She just has no idea what a privileged life she leads. Doesn't work, spends most of her day either boobing or on Insta, lives in Hampton bleeping Court, can drop £50 on a pair of kids wellies, installs a chicken house on a whim and then has the gall to moan about not having time to tidy her house, brush her teeth or put knickers on. Honestly these so called insta huns are getting worse.

GET. YOUR. tit. TOGETHER. FEEBS.
This! She has a page here because of her lack of awareness surrounding her life. Not because she's gained weight or because she dresses like her Nan. She's never grateful for what she has. It's moan, moan, moan, brag and moan.

Hilarious that she has the audacity to talk about debt advice or budgets when she spent £102 on Easter eggs. Get in the bin you cock.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.