Phoebe Court #9 SW in her name is pure deceit, only content you’ll find is grim flaky feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those bleeping feet. Should have been chopped off and taken to the dump too, I've honestly never witnessed anything so bleeping grim in my life. Shudder.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Has she just let her son walk off the pavement onto the road while she shows off her outfit????

Reactions: 9
Has she just let her son walk off the pavement onto the road while she shows off her outfit????
I came in here to say this too!! She was filming him walking very close to the edge then did a full close up of herself, her crappy dress and scabby feet. The woman has no concept of child safety has she??

Reactions: 6
Oh my god. Boaking at that manky gravy jug in her fridge but also how much does she love herself! Is she seeing something I’m not?!?!

Why is nothing in her fridge covered 🤮🤢
Because she has heard food poisoning is good for weight loss 🤷🏼‍♀️

And yeah, she did let her child wander into the road so she could get a story for the gram. Keeping your child alive or smugly showing your feet in sandals off. Has she been taking parenting advice from Fopps?

Sorry I’m treble posting because I’m aghast that she wasn’t looking at her child walk into the road. My youngest slipped my hand in the car park when she was about 18 months and bolted. Luckily a lady heard me screaming and saw her and grabbed her to safety. I was devastated, cursing myself as a bad parent and going over what could have happened.

Anyway, there isn’t a report dangerous activity option mores the pity. Tempted to email the local health visiting team.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
This is a woman that doesn't have time to put underwear on or to make a coffee... She probably only showers once every couple of weeks
But time to ask her to dad to take a boomerang of her flashing her pants while she twirls round in shades for the gram.

This is what I can’t get over !
No time to brush my teeth today sooo busy. Top tip for swimming : pack a bag, go to swimming pool.
so so busy I didn’t get chance to clean my feet for month (I mean years ! 🤢 as if shesaid that !!!) so busy I can’t watch my baby crawling in the crockery cupboard.
So busy I forget my knickers.
BUT. Able to not just film herself but ask others to film her to display herself.
film her dinners.... take ootd pics.
It’s not even as if she quickly picks the phone up to snap a pic.
She purposely goes into the spare room and prances around in front of the mirror taking the video.
Don’t get us started on adding chickens to the equation!

Watching her videos today explaining her shopping I was thinking about if you were a sw member in that village & kept bumping into her having after teas. Stately homes, local take away. No wonder she stepped down 🙈

• Heart
I do feel quite awful saying this but she actually repulses me now. She is just a totally grubby woman and I’ve never seen feet like it. Even showing us the chub shorts, why?! She seems to have a need to publicly display everything.

I think she’s having a breakdown.
Is she trying to be like BrummyMummy 🙄🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I don't understand how she's split her shop. She says the first lot is stuff she'll use during the week and the other stuff is just top up stuff.. Yet she's got things like crumpets ect in there that have this weeks date on.. And things like that? 😂 So I don't get how she's split it 😂 just trying to justify the amount she spends I presume. People wouldn't care if you didn't push all your debt advice.

Reactions: 9
Does jimbo really need a banana, apple and pear along with bottled water as a car snack? Cut down to one piece of fruit and a reusable bottle and it’ll save some money!

Reactions: 14
I don't understand how she's split her shop. She says the first lot is stuff she'll use during the week and the other stuff is just top up stuff.. Yet she's got things like crumpets ect in there that have this weeks date on.. And things like that? 😂 So I don't get how she's split it 😂 just trying to justify the amount she spends I presume. People wouldn't care if you didn't push all your debt advice.
I was trying to work it out. I get separating washing stuff and toiletries if she must. But there's crisps and snacks and crumpets and tit in the second lot. Surely that's in with the first? Haha
She said this is her "Big shop" but every time we see her do a shop, it's over £100. I haven't seen it any lower

Does jimbo really need a banana, apple and pear along with bottled water as a car snack? Cut down to one piece of fruit and a reusable bottle and it’ll save some money!
King Jimbo can't drink from a reusable bottle. Don't be crazy. Who would refill it for him of the housekeeper is busy doing everything Henry doesn't have time for 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
25 crumpets?? bleeping hell is she hoarding provisions to feed the Spanish Armada when they land or what?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who is Mick trying to kid saying £120 is a lot for their weekly shop, I reckon she normally spends £200 easily

I bet big Jim wanted to throw the camera at her this morning taking that bleeping boomerang 😂

Reactions: 6
I've lurked on this thread for a while but need to chip in.
What is this trend of it being the in thing to not have your tit together as a parent.
I have kids a very similar age to Feebs. Sure, it's hard work. You have to be organised, plan ahead, sacrifice your own needs for your kids. It's even bloody harder when you are a working parent and have to juggle.

Don't get me wrong, there are many days when I'm just glad to get them into bed, clean (bathed every night btw), fed and content but seriously I would cut my arm off to be at home all the time, to dedicate all my energy to my family and home.
I struggle to get my head around her and what exactly does she find so difficult.
She's clearly pretty well off, with a partner who helps her and a daughter in pre school half the week.
Doesn't have time to brush her teeth or put knickers on?! Give me a break.

She makes me scratch my head but bloody hell this thread makes me laugh!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.