Phoebe Court #9 SW in her name is pure deceit, only content you’ll find is grim flaky feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And what a highlight it is.

It makes me think of a 50-something hugely obese (much bigger than me) lady I used to work with who couldn’t manage personal hygiene very well due to mobility and other health issues.

she wore sandals and had very very cracked heels just like that.

Reactions: 7
Again...professionals are not to be trusted even when it comes to your feet 🙄

Reactions: 5
Oh god 😂

*major stereo type alert*

She looks like a fat American Tourist in London called Barb 😂
Hank... Hank where are our snack pouches, the one with the plough mans...

No Vessie honey they are the swan bites & uncut olives for when we get back on the coach.
Hank get hold of erb so I can boob before we get to the Tower of London.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Foot expert now 🙄 give it a rest mick. Is there anything you're not an expert in?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Said this before but why isn’t she using Body Shop products. She will never get herself out of debt if she doesn’t work harder to sell stuff!
also who files their feet in the front room/lounge? My husband would be like can you do that elsewhere... mainly at at podiatrists?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's losing them quickly. Only a few weeks ago, I checked, she was on 95.4k, she's now down to 94.8k

Reactions: 4
Because she’s salty in her replies, unrelatable in terms of her spending and lifestyle, and not really aspirational in terms of personal hygiene/ self care. Also, she’s a Body Shop consultant who’s recommending other products 👍🏻

Innit

• Heart
Reactions: 15
For the love of god she needs a better bra. My boobs are huge, always have been, she can afford them so that isn't the problem because bras for women with massive boobs are expensive! But she hasn't got that excuse! It's harder for us to find comfy bras but you just have to order a few styles and find the one that you like best! Or now the shops are back open she can go and get fitted properly! Dress looks awful because her boobs are round her knees.

Reactions: 6
I do feel quite awful saying this but she actually repulses me now. She is just a totally grubby woman and I’ve never seen feet like it. Even showing us the chub shorts, why?! She seems to have a need to publicly display everything.

I think she’s having a breakdown.

Reactions: 21
The falling numbers explains the super erratic content. Scrabbling around trying to find a new niche and it's just not there.

Said this before but why isn’t she using Body Shop products. She will never get herself out of debt if she doesn’t work harder to sell stuff!
also who files their feet in the front room/lounge? My husband would be like can you do that elsewhere... mainly at at podiatrists?
I just think any self care should be done in the bedroom/bathroom and in private. I bet she goes for a crap whilst Jim is in the bath. Keep the romance alive and file your feet in private!

Reactions: 9
She’s trying so desperately to be a body positive fashionista, yummy earth mummy, good life living, Tesco shopping, debt advice giving all rounder but it’s not working.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s the filth that gets me. I too have hard skin but jeez I’d never get it that bad....calls herself #ownbusiness when it comes to the body shop - why would you buy from her?
good job I’m not eating my dinner 🤢🤢 x
When she has a shower she can’t clean her feet, I just can’t get over this

Reactions: 2
When she has a shower she can’t clean her feet, I just can’t get over this
This is a woman that doesn't have time to put underwear on or to make a coffee... She probably only showers once every couple of weeks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.