Phoebe Court #9 SW in her name is pure deceit, only content you’ll find is grim flaky feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t listen to her explain her shopping but is is just me or was that a lot of food for 2 adults & 2 small children? How many crumpets? Plus she always says she uses freezer stashes so why that much! I only shop for2 adults & a 7 month old who hardly eats so maybe that is normal 🤷🏼‍♀️

also i could buy/eat chicken if I had one as a pet. That would be me off poultry for life!

Reactions: 8
Also. The Tesco shop. I regularly spend between £80 and £100 a week on our shop. That includes nappies, toilettries, laundry stuff and a few bottles of wine for the weekend.
I'm sure some people spend more and some less but why pretend that it's a lot?! If that is what she spends on food then just own it.

What a numpty!!

Reactions: 6
It's even bloody harder when you are a working parent and have to juggle.
And this is something that good old Mick will never understand. She wouldn’t know what to do with herself if she worked and had to parent.

I know plenty of people who have kids and don’t work, and yes some days are hard - working or not - but none moan as much as she does and not many are in the same position as her. She just needs to sew her mouth shut so that we don’t have to listen to her moan, and also saw her feet off cos well ya know, manky.

Reactions: 10
Is there ever a video of spice rack where his nappy isn't full to the brim?
Don't get me wrong, my kid can pee for Britain and it gets full but it seems every time she videos him, it's bulging.

‘Can’t take my eyes off him for a second.’

And yet you do, constantly. Long enough to let him smash your prize tory glassware and almost wander into the road while you film your wanky boomerang 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Feebs had been providing some proper comedy gold moments recently but today has been awful - I just can’t get over her so stupidly letting a ONE YEAR OLD walk unsupervised at the very edge of the road so she can take her another bloody ridiculous, smug selfie video. Getting her Dad to take a boomerang of her flashing her knickers - WTAF?? I couldn’t imagine ever doing it but my father would be mortified if I asked him. That Tesco shop that she was so fake-surprised at the cost.... aye right Mick you big fat fraud. You spent very nearly that amount on Easter eggs FFS. As someone said in a previous post, is she having an actual breakdown???

Reactions: 12
If I asked my Dad to film a boomerang of me twirling around like that* he would tell me to get a grip !!!!

*unless wedding day, fancy dress as marylin monroe or had a side hustle as a flamenco dancer. 💃🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has she spent all that money in Tesco only to make a hello fresh or it’s equivalent? Then she shows fishfingers? Which one is it? Or both? 🤯

Reactions: 11
So the meal plan first meal isn't even a Tesco meal it's some type of hello fresh gusto thing .. and she hasnt even bothered doing a meal yet for Sunday no doubt they will have a massive roast or BBQ maybe an have to go spend another £70 for it all ..like the whole point of the meal plan is to show how you have budgeted for week don't bother posting a half arsed one honestly she can't do anything right

Reactions: 9
Ages ago on one of her posts before she blocked me, I suggested doing a weekly “shopping on a budget - feed my family for say £40” that would be good to focus the mind, be inventive and appreciate how lucky she truly is. But you carry on with your £120 a week shops plus takeaway plus roasts plus overpriced food box subscription.

I’m so relatable 🙄🙄🙄

ARE YOU duck

Reactions: 10
What we thinking then? That’s the cleanest freshly laid egg I’ve ever seen 🙊. Tesco? Straining my eyes to see the date stamp 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Quite unusual for chickens to settle and lay so quickly 🤔
I thought the same but never owned any so wasn’t sure if I’d got it wrong. No matter what, it was still pristine, not a skid mark or blood smear in sight 🙊

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.