Phoebe Court #9 SW in her name is pure deceit, only content you’ll find is grim flaky feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having had chickens before, you can get quite clean ones if they lay in a clean nesting box. I imagine after a couple of months, it won’t be so clean because she’ll get lazy with keeping them. Probably end up at her dad’s house by Christmas...

Reactions: 7
[QUOTE="MissSwizz, post: 4680926, member: 42849"
Probably end up at her dad’s house by Christmas...
[/QUOTE]
Or in the aga

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did she seriously feed scooter an omelette between two slices of bread?! How appetising!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I had to message my friend who owns chickens 😂😂 she said her first ones took a couple of months to lay an egg because they were young but her older ones took a few weeks they only lay once they feel settled she said .. surely them chickens aren't settled in Mick's with the constant worry of being tonight's centre piece of Thier feast 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I will defend on the egg situation. Yes they can be that clean and yes a chicken will lay that quick. We have chickens and when you buy them (depending where you get them) they can check if they’re laying at the moment or not. We’ve had hens lay the first full day we’ve had them. I’ll also defend the croc wearing to a certain degree, I live in the country and crocs are a god send. People wear them all the time out my way and nobody bats an eyelid. Mick is a bleep though.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So she has managed to let the chickens escape already? Mr Fox will be licking his chops in anticipation 🦊

Reactions: 9
I’ve always been led to believe the yolks are deeper orange from a happy home hen. Does it depend on food? I still don’t believe her 🙊🙊

Reactions: 4
I’m a bit late to the party but why does she not over her leftovers? Why is there a frying pan of food in the fridge? Melon quartered left with seeds in and uncovered so it’ll become drier than her feet! I need a lie down! 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
My first thought on seeing that omelette was why would you fry it and slap it on two slices of bread if its for a 3 year old. What's wrong with boiling it and you know just being a bit healthier?

Reactions: 7
My first thought on seeing that omelette was why would you fry it and slap it on two slices of bread if its for a 3 year old. What's wrong with boiling it and you know just being a bit healthier?
My go to would always be boiled eggs, but I guess that’s how her mind works. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
What even is it?! I've never known someone to just put a saucepan as it is in the fridge?! 😂
I have once but that was only for a night till I got something to put it in cause it was a lot of leftover and didn’t want to leave it lying out. Not for a video on the gram.

Reactions: 3
What even is it?! I've never known someone to just put a saucepan as it is in the fridge?! 😂
None of that is what they've had (or that she's posted of) the past few days so how long has it been in there uncovered?

And is that one on the left a full jug thing of mashed potato? 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
So the meal plan first meal isn't even a Tesco meal it's some type of hello fresh gusto thing .. and she hasnt even bothered doing a meal yet for Sunday no doubt they will have a massive roast or BBQ maybe an have to go spend another £70 for it all ..like the whole point of the meal plan is to show how you have budgeted for week don't bother posting a half arsed one honestly she can't do anything right
In her defence its simply cook and you only get spices/marinades you have to buy all fresh ingredients yourself.

Reactions: 3
Had to laugh when she reported that the neighbour called to alert her of the chickens escape 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.