Phoebe Court #9 SW in her name is pure deceit, only content you’ll find is grim flaky feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think at this point Mick is purely creating content for tattle rather than instagram.
Crazy witch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The outfit she has on today reminds me of the Kevin and Perry movie. All she needs is a bucket hat

• Haha
Reactions: 18
We all have garden/decorating/ tip run clothes but that’s some look there.

I am a few years older (what is she 35?) and a size 24 but I wouldn’t wear that. The blouse is too short and the shorts look too tight around the tummy/crotch area.
Exactly, no matter what dress size you are, you can look lovely if you dress for your shape and not like a bag lady. It doesn't have to be expensive or trendy clothing. Mick must have spent a fortune and still looks shite.

Having a wash helps too of course.. and not having a feet that look like they belong on a prehistoric turtle 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All she needs now is the ‘Karen’ hair cut.

Jesus wept...... the seam of those shorts will be honking if she’s let the gammon hang loose for the day.

If she managed to bend over and put socks over her Grand Canyon cracks, let’s hope she remembered to shove an extra layer between her moose’s hoof and the outside world where other people have to live.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
All she needs now is the ‘Karen’ hair cut.

Jesus wept...... the seam of those shorts will be honking if she’s let the gammon hang loose for the day.

If she managed to bend over and put socks over her Grand Canyon cracks, let’s hope she remembered to shove an extra layer between her moose’s hoof and the outside world where other people have to live.
MOOSES HOOF 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ffs how many times do we have to witness the manky feet stories just nooooooooooo🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Has she got a weird foot fetish or something? How many photos of her feet (and the same ones repeatedly) do we need? And did anyone actually ever even ask for these?!

Reactions: 10
Can somebody make it stop! Whhhy is she still posting those Parmesan inspired hooves.
They actually look like forensic evidence photos.

Also while we’re at it stop saying how everything is lush.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.