Phoebe Court #9 SW in her name is pure deceit, only content you’ll find is grim flaky feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well it’s been beyond a heavy day with Prince Philips funeral but it’s this that has sent me over the edge! Further proof she is in fact about 70 years of age and should not be going anywhere near public swimming pools or heel out footwear situations! Someone get her a black and decker sanding tool!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The irony is I love the body shop pumice foot scrub and foot rescue, wouldn’t you use this if it was your own business? A weekly foot file and some daily moisturiser is all it really takes surely? To get to that stage you’ve done nothing for a while...
I honestly don't know how you get to this point. If I'm honest I don't do much to my feet at all- occasionally I slap on some moisturiser and rarely I'll use my foot spa with some baby oil in it, and thats literally it. And let me tell you my feet looks nothing like that🤢🤢 no cracks, no dirt... Which makes me think she probably doesn't wash very often because surely if she had a shower every day and washed her feet there wouldn't be black dirt in the cracks?! Hate to think what other parts of her body looks/smells like🤢🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 10
69DAD04F-5F54-4938-9492-D7B232C8349A.jpeg

Jesus Christ her feet are bloody disgusting 🤮
Why would you like let your feet get like that.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Don’t look at Insta whilst eating you dinner 🤮

those poor chickens are going to have portion control issues at this rate.

another novel “hack” there too, reusable things for kids packed lunches (want some soreen with that butter 🙄)
She's fattening them up to eat at the Smugnall annual summer banquet.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love reading here and then going for a look! Her “fashion” sense is so dire. I don’t know where she gets those hideous knee length shorts from!

Reactions: 12
1B553BB3-B6CD-4468-8974-B5AC88C40C1A.png
Captured at the perfect moment as this is “Hell” indeed

She dresses way beyond her “claimed” years

Hope she’s remembered to put knickers on with those ugly shorts the grotty skank

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 534542Captured at the perfect moment as this is “Hell” indeed

Hope she’s remembered to put knickers on with those ugly shorts the grotty skank
This is literally what 70+ retirees dress like marching through our town with their tour guide☠☠ All she needs is a bucket hat and some sketchers to complete the look, although her crocs will do just fine. I hope styled by Susie has a no refund policy because shes done her dirty😕🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 534542Captured at the perfect moment as this is “Hell” indeed

All of her clothes looks too tight, two sizes too small and really uncomfortable.

If she hasn't put her bloomers on her corned beef gash will burn through them in no time 🤣🤢 they're stretched to capacity

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
This is literally what 70+ retirees dress like marching through our town with their tour guide☠☠ All she needs is a bucket hat and some sketchers to complete the look, although her crocs will do just fine. I hope styled by Susie has a no refund policy because shes done her dirty😕🙈
Oh god 😂

*major stereo type alert*

She looks like a fat American Tourist in London called Barb 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
7100028A-BCAC-416A-8638-552EF340A79B.png
Omg she’s got a gillet type thing on with that outfit
Please leave this ensemble at the dump

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We all have garden/decorating/ tip run clothes but that’s some look there.

I am a few years older (what is she 35?) and a size 24 but I wouldn’t wear that. The blouse is too short and the shorts look too tight around the tummy/crotch area.

Reactions: 11
The garden end goal seems so far away? Yes Mick cos you have an actual park for your garden . Surprised they haven't got a groundsman

Reactions: 7
I’m a few years older than her and my mum is 20 yrs older and we do not own any of the clothes she’s wearing. We all have DIY clothes but doesn’t mean you have to look like a total dick! What are those shorts? They suit no one! Not one single person. They need to go in the bin! The top is a nice colour but is the wrong length and then the gilet! Some flared gym leggings and a simple tshirt with the gilet over the top would have looked fine. She could even chuck a scarf on. I know clothes aren’t that important but it’s the lack of self care (the hair, the feet, the overflowing rooms full of junk, the excessive weight gain) that screams MH issues are at play here. She seems to have to empty a room in her house every week because they throw crap in it. She doesn’t seem to be able to stay on top of anything!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.