Phoebe Court #9 SW in her name is pure deceit, only content you’ll find is grim flaky feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll be like that other hole Mrs Bavington, making her kids pick up the tit of the animals that SHE wanted

Reactions: 11
She’s going to be even more insufferable when the novelty wears off for vessie. I’m sure she will on her stories moaning. She’s a kid, all kids get bored of things! Can’t wait til she has to shovel tit 😂 although I’m sure that won’t make it to the gram!

Reactions: 5
OH MY GOD! What on earth ?!?! And ffs if your feet are like that don’t post them to 90,000 people 🤯

Im probably the same size as Henry & sometimes when I do my feet yes I havehard skin which I SORT OUT ! Never had to buy a stupid skin dissolver just some cream and socks on a night.
But heavens above how would they possibly get so filthy and disgusting I’m genuinely shocked someone would post this filth.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
OH MY GOD! What on earth ?!?! And ffs if your feet are like that don’t post them to 90,000 people 🤯

Im probably the same size as Henry & sometimes when I do my feet yes I havehard skin which I SORT OUT ! Never had to buy a stupid skin dissolver just some cream and socks on a night.
But heavens above how would they possibly get so filthy and disgusting I’m genuinely shocked someone would post this filth.
It’s the filth that gets me. I too have hard skin but jeez I’d never get it that bad....calls herself #ownbusiness when it comes to the body shop - why would you buy from her?
good job I’m not eating my dinner 🤢🤢 x

• Sick
Reactions: 6
The irony is I love the body shop pumice foot scrub and foot rescue, wouldn’t you use this if it was your own business? A weekly foot file and some daily moisturiser is all it really takes surely? To get to that stage you’ve done nothing for a while...

Reactions: 7
The irony is I love the body shop pumice foot scrub and foot rescue, wouldn’t you use this if it was your own business? A weekly foot file and some daily moisturiser is all it really takes surely? To get to that stage you’ve done nothing for a while...
Exactly that’s some serious neglect 🤢

Reactions: 5
It’s the filth that gets me. I too have hard skin but jeez I’d never get it that bad....calls herself #ownbusiness when it comes to the body shop - why would you buy from her?
good job I’m not eating my dinner 🤢🤢 x
Yes sorry should have gave a NSFE warning
I agree ! The dirt in the cracks 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3

I challenge Sir David Attenborough to identify that animal 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Oh my fuckin Christ.....wtf is that, I saw the pic before I read and thought it was Someone with a stump/no hand (the pic was very small in my defence )😱......and she’s got cankles too...... as we say in Yorkshire scruffy c u next Tuesday..... they are minging

• Haha
Reactions: 8

uuuuuuggghh why man that’s put me right off me prawn crackers 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Another Saturday spent without Jim. And here’s a thought, you’d probably know what Vesper was talking about if you put your phone down and stopped documenting every single move you make!

Reactions: 10
Something came up during the title credits of something the kids were watching earlier

“life is what happens when the camera isn’t running” or something in that vein.

first person I thought of....

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.