Phoebe Court #9 SW in her name is pure deceit, only content you’ll find is grim flaky feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m only here to discuss the sunburn/white rim on her forehead from the stories. I was so distracted by that I didn’t listen to but about the schools.

imagine having a swede that large that the sun gives up half way up your forehead and leaves 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wonder what will happen when the novelty wears off and Vesper doesn't want to help anymore.
How long before she's shouting at Vesper shouting things like "We bought these for you. You need to feed them. You need to clean them"

Reactions: 15
Wonder what will happen when the novelty wears off and Vesper doesn't want to help anymore.
How long before she's shouting at Vesper shouting things like "We bought these for you. You need to feed them. You need to clean them"
Off with their heads.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Grape chat

so the kids can easily get to the grapes then Feebz?
If Vesper is able to get them so easily for the chickens she can easily get them for her and Herbie.
So irresponsible.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
As cute as it is Vesper getting some stuff for the chickens... I'm possibly being too strict but I wouldn't be allowing my child to dig through the fridge and take bits out 😂

Reactions: 10
As cute as it is Vesper getting some stuff for the chickens... I'm possibly being too strict but I wouldn't be allowing my child to dig through the fridge and take bits out 😂
It’s strange isn’t it?! My parents weren’t overly strict but I can’t imagine digging through the fridge at that age, even age 7,8 etc I wouldn’t do that.

Reactions: 6
It’s strange isn’t it?! My parents weren’t overly strict but I can’t imagine digging through the fridge at that age, even age 7,8 etc I wouldn’t do that.
Agree. Even as teens we never dug through the fridge like that. Food was usually allocated already for a meal so taking it without checking wowuld have caused us to be read the riot act.

But then we weren’t kings with unlimited grocery budgets.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The thought of her scabby feet in communal water has put me off pools for life!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The feet are back
Honestly the pics make me heave so much she should put a warning on 🤢🤢

What a grim witch to get them in that state to begin with

That’s years of neglect to get them in that state

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I had cracked feet for years, mainly due to being overweight and i broke one of them and it was in a cast for 4 weeks - but not ever, EVER, did they look dirty. They were clean, they were washed every day! She’s just a minger there’s absolutely zero reason for there to be dirt in the cracks I’m sorry, but that’s just poor hygiene.

(edited for spelling!)

Reactions: 11
Don’t look at Insta whilst eating you dinner 🤮

those poor chickens are going to have portion control issues at this rate.

another novel “hack” there too, reusable things for kids packed lunches (want some soreen with that butter 🙄)

Reactions: 7
I can’t imagine my kids of 3 and 1 being alone long enough to climb on chairs / sides raid the kids and cupboards and fill a bag of food ... zip it up... carry it through my huge house and back outside where I was sun 3/4s of my fivehead in the garden.
Either all for the gram & it didn’t happen like that or hugely irresponsible to let you toddler ransack your kitchen and potentially put her and the baby in danger with grapes/electrics/knife draw etc.
And I think I’m quite laid back 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why an earth are kids that age left alone in the kitchen unsupervised? All sorts of dangers.

Reactions: 5
Why an earth are kids that age left alone in the kitchen unsupervised? All sorts of dangers.
Well she seemingly lets the youngest walk down the stairs unaided & he sleeps in a double bed with some dodgey bed guards so probably not bothered about the raking through the kitchen. Let’s not forget the story last week where the baby had broke her cake stand thing from being in her cupboards which weren’t childproofed!

Reactions: 4
Gaah so gutted I missed fewmin feebs about the school allocation. Bet it was a full on stuck up paddy. Nothing is going to be good enough for Ferrari.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.