Phoebe Court #9 SW in her name is pure deceit, only content you’ll find is grim flaky feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I grew up in a similar place to where she lives & we had 2 infant schools like this. One a very small amount of children maybe only 6/7 per class when I went & it was for posh kids (im not posh just for personal reasons they let me start a term early) the other normal sized infant school was for everyone else in the (large) village. Even now you can see the mums at the smaller one think they are better than everyone else. Feebs won’t like mixing with normal folk who don't wear hunters or barbour jackets. Plus all the kids there will have normal names!!!

Reactions: 10
She’s probably pissed off it is only 3 mins away as she will have been to walk the short distance rather than drive

She should appreciate the school being 3 minutes away, vesper can take herself to school giving her more time with the chickens😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Get walking you lumpy, moany, sour faced lazy turd.

I bet it is the fact she's failed to get into a more "refined" school. Do they know she has an aga and a dinner gong? Sorry Mick you'll be inviting *Kelly, Tiffany and Crystal to your candle lit suppers after school I'm afraid. I know you were hoping for Ophelia, Zara and Clemmie instead 🙄

*no shade towards the names they were the first that came into my head* 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Love how she wants us to think that’s she taking it in her stride that they didn’t get their first choice when she’s clearly LIVID. Can’t fool us Mick.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

I bet it is the fact she's failed to get into a more "refined" school. Do they know she has an aga and a dinner gong? Sorry Mick you'll be inviting *Kelly, Tiffany and Crystal to your candle lit suppers after school I'm afraid. I know you were hoping for Ophelia, Zara and Clemmie instead 🙄

Omg love this 🤣🤣🤣

You can always put her in private school mick if you think school choice number 2 is below you. Not sure if you could pay in clubcard vouchers 🤔 maybe rent out the west wing?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I feel seen after my recent comment. Don’t forget the undercrackers Henry.
why does she think this is ground breaking stuff!? I’m sure her kids do water babies and turning up in your swimwear was a condition of theirs when things reopened in bloody September! She’s such a bleeping wombat.

why does she think this is ground breaking stuff!? I’m sure her kids do water babies and turning up in your swimwear was a condition of theirs when things reopened in bloody September! She’s such a bleeping wombat.
Most people have been swimming Phoebe. Either as kids teens or adults. We know what to do and what to wear !!

I never comment on any threads but this one is just the best, I literally snort trying not to laugh out loud 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s so lovely to see Vesper with the chickens, makes me wonder what she would have been like if Mick hadn’t shipped their dogs off...

Reactions: 13
Ooh she’s fuming over the school isn’t she, love how she’s trying to make out she’s not arsed! Poor Vessie having to go to the tit school 3 mins away 🤪 imagine Mick turning up to the rough school and they think it’s Vessie’s Nan 😂

Jim's mum and Feebs look like they're the same age 😂
Yes I‘ve thought this a few times!

His mum looks good for what I assume is a women in her 60s younger than his wife anyways 🤔
Big Jim could pass for her Husband too!

Oh this is brilliant 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.