Phoebe Court #9 SW in her name is pure deceit, only content you’ll find is grim flaky feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I’m not sad that we didn’t get scooters preferred school”

You might wanna tell yer face that Mick so you look bleeping gutted to me 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She isn’t the only one who hasn’t looked round the school. Unless you have an older child at the school then no one has had a look around as I’m guessing no schools did viewings? Always thinks she has it worse than anyone else.
I have a little girl the same age as Vessie and we got our first choice 😉
If the school is next to her dads house you can bet he will do most school pickups as she’s sooooo busy she can’t fit a school run into her day.
And whilst I’m ranting 😆 I bet these chickens will be a pain in the arse for her when the weather isn’t so nice....all lovely sorting them when the suns shining but when it’s cold and wet she will moan for sure 🙄

Reactions: 16
Has she read the email though, you can appeal.

would love to read the letter;

“My child is too advanced and too posh to be mixing with the lumpen proletariat.”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What do chickens say? - “Cluuuuuuuuck, cluck,cluck,cluck”
What do Henry’s chickens say? - “Fuuuuuuuck, duck, duck, duck

As for not getting her first choice school for the scooter, surely it’s better for the environment that she’s not going to be driving her to school every day? Unless you live in the middle of nowhere it’s better to go to a school that’s walking distance.

Reactions: 10
She should appreciate the school being 3 minutes away, vesper can take herself to school giving her more time with the chickens😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does she keep touching her chest, double chin, face, everywhere? Clawing at herself

Reactions: 9
Awww poor King smugnall hasn't got first choice in schools. How dare they. Off with their heads 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow you can tell how stressed she is at Vesper not getting 1st choice of school. If this school is 3 mins away, why didn’t she send her to the preschool there? Why pick one that you have to drive to? I’m assuming she lives in a nice area so the school closet to her house won’t be crap. She literally looks like she will cry! She’s in for a shock when she has to adhere to someone else’s timetable come September!

Reactions: 13
Wow you can tell how stressed she is at Vesper not getting 1st choice of school. If this school is 3 mins away, why didn’t she send her to the preschool there? Why pick one that you have to drive to? I’m assuming she lives in a nice area so the school closet to her house won’t be crap. She literally looks like she will cry! She’s in for a shock when she has to adhere to someone else’s timetable come September!
And face the playground with other mums *shudder*

Reactions: 8
And face the playground with other mums *shudder*
Yep! Our school has a no pjs in the playgroup rule (thank god). I do feel a *bit* sorry for her as I get the impression that she may not have had a good time at school and is probably dreading being in the playground!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.