Phoebe Court #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right I’ve had 2 kids, mine are a lot more southerly than I’d like but Jesus why the hell would you post this pic?! Looks like she’s milking her belly button. How low down are they?! Probably from having a kid swinging off them permanently for 3 years
she enjoys getting her flappy wangers out.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Right I’ve had 2 kids, mine are a lot more southerly than I’d like but Jesus why the hell would you post this pic?! Looks like she’s milking her belly button. How low down are they?! Probably from having a kid swinging off them permanently for 3 years
Same here! Mine aren’t where they used to be but holy christ 😳 I wondered if she’d moved the pumps to take the pic but I don’t think she has 😰

Reactions: 11
So she went to Tesco to film her #AD but has had her food shopping DELIVERED today. Isn’t the whole point of the deliveries for people who can’t leave home?! She was in the shop last week!!

Reactions: 17
No no no feebs, I breast fed my 2 for 3 years in total and they do NOT look like that 😬 I'm speechless.

Reactions: 6
So she went to Tesco to film her #AD but has had her food shopping DELIVERED today. Isn’t the whole point of the deliveries for people who can’t leave home?! She was in the shop last week!!
And showed us her receipt for £160! Unless that was a prerecord for her ad but I don’t know if the receipt showed the date

Reactions: 5
Why does her chicken always look seriously undercooked and under seasoned? Hasn’t she heard of flavour

Reactions: 9
Her chicken makes me heave, maybe she cooked it thinking it was swan
(I mean I’m a veggie and even I’d do chicken better 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All the influencers seem to have that “don’t tell me what to post” thing going round

yeah but... you’re iNfLuEnCeRs. The feed is for the following lol idiocy

Reactions: 10
View attachment 414274

Blimey what temperature has she got that Aga on?!? A skilled vet could save that 😰😳
I grew up at home with an aga and I’ve never seen a chicken look like that coming from it! (Admittedly, I had a tendency to burn rather than undercook!)

I reckon Jimbo expected dinner on the table when he got home so she pulled it out the oven sharpish!

She had one of the Elvie pumps gifted to her - this sticks in my mind because I bloody had to pay for mine. Anyway, that pump fits in your bra so you can carry on as (relatively) normal whilst pumping. It’s been a lifesaver when chasing after a two year old with a baby at the same time!

I think she’s using the “pumping” as an excuse to sit on the sofa for 10 minutes on her own and make more tit stories with her baps out! She NEVER seems to post pictures say in her fancy snug either - what a colossal waste of money.

I grew up at home with an aga and I’ve never seen a chicken look like that coming from it! (Admittedly, I had a tendency to burn rather than undercook!)

I reckon Jimbo expected dinner on the table when he got home so she pulled it out the oven sharpish!

She had one of the Elvie pumps gifted to her - this sticks in my mind because I bloody had to pay for mine. Anyway, that pump fits in your bra so you can carry on as (relatively) normal whilst pumping. It’s been a lifesaver when chasing after a two year old with a baby at the same time!

I think she’s using the “pumping” as an excuse to sit on the sofa for 10 minutes on her own and make more tit stories with her baps out! She NEVER seems to post pictures say in her fancy snug either - what a colossal waste of money.
Oh my god! How could I forget about the snug 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Cut to her wapping her tits out in the snug for content this week

Reactions: 8
Oh my god! How could I forget about the snug 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Cut to her wapping her tits out in the snug for content this week
I was thinking surely if you “need” to pump so that coriander can have a bottle you’d do it in your nice grown up room? (That’s what I would do if my house wasn’t plastered with toys in every room!)

Reactions: 5
She’s such a moaning faced witch. She would be moaning if he wasn’t wanting breastfed, but no so she’s moaning she’s having to pump milk for him. Moan moan moan!!! If you don’t want to do it then stop and make the change, but of course then you couldn’t bloody moan your creased face on Instagram about how you are the only one that can feed your child. He’s nearly a year old, get a grip and make some routine with him. Poor little guy won’t know if he’s coming or going because she so inconsistent with how she makes boundaries with them. It’s all when it suits her. She wants to feel good and take photos of herself so he gets fed from the breast, she wants a rest and can’t be bothered to show off on Instagram, he gets a bottle and she goes away in a sulk.

Reactions: 8
She’s such a moaning faced witch. She would be moaning if he wasn’t wanting breastfed, but no so she’s moaning she’s having to pump milk for him. Moan moan moan!!! If you don’t want to do it then stop and make the change, but of course then you couldn’t bloody moan your creased face on Instagram about how you are the only one that can feed your child. He’s nearly a year old, get a grip and make some routine with him. Poor little guy won’t know if he’s coming or going because she so inconsistent with how she makes boundaries with them. It’s all when it suits her. She wants to feel good and take photos of herself so he gets fed from the breast, she wants a rest and can’t be bothered to show off on Instagram, he gets a bottle and she goes away in a sulk.
exactly this I find it hard to believe she hasn't had time in the day to express what's she's doing when he's having a nap? Surely vesper can be entertained for an hour while she does it . I've been home schooling my 4 year old as well looking after my 1 year old it's not that hard feebs plus I also have a real job unlike her 😑

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.