Phoebe Court #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll have been paid considerably more than a couple of vouchers. By my sister’s reckoning, between the Sky and Tesco “ad breaks” (3 or 4 since Xmas time) there’s easily £10-15k of fees there.
That’s mortgage paid for the year (and enough yoghurt pizza bases for a fortnight) before you’ve even touched Jim’s salary...
Jesus actual Christ. That is a ridiculous amount of money 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 4
My god she’s unreal. I’ve had young people telling me about wanting to commit suicide this week. After dealing with them, my own child and earning an honest crust (not made with yogurt 🙄), watching King Henry and her royal subjects go about muscle flexing and rolling around in goose fat and body shop creams is the last thing I want to see. And that bullshit about people not noticing the SW in her insta name. Pull the other one. Smug Wanker

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
My god she’s unreal. I’ve had young people telling me about wanting to commit suicide this week. After dealing with them, my own child and earning an honest crust (not made with yogurt 🙄), watching King Henry and her royal subjects go about muscle flexing and rolling around in goose fat and body shop creams is the last thing I want to see. And that bullshit about people not noticing the SW in her insta name. Pull the other one. Smug Wanker
So THATs what it stands for. SmugWankerFeebs

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’ll have been paid considerably more than a couple of vouchers. By my sister’s reckoning, between the Sky and Tesco “ad breaks” (3 or 4 since Xmas time) there’s easily £10-15k of fees there.
That’s mortgage paid for the year (and enough yoghurt pizza bases for a fortnight) before you’ve even touched Jim’s salary...
Wow! Is it really that much?
In that case they need to stop moaning and take the rough with the smooth. They can’t have it all and not expect any questioning or backlash from their followers.

Reactions: 10
Wow! Is it really that much?
In that case they need to stop moaning and take the rough with the smooth. They can’t have it all and not expect any questioning or backlash from their followers.
The worst thing is she gets that much and then has the gall to whinge and cry about poor kids - mate, donate your “fee” for pulling wanky faces and sniffing at veganuary for a day.

Reactions: 10
My ex has done several Ads on Instagram as he has a following of around 80k and has done tesco ones.
He got paid around £1.5k for one post

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I wouldn’t mind her getting paid that much off Tesco if her ads were actually decent. All her ads are just so awkward and forced.

Packing orders 😂😂 like she's a multi million pound business.. what has one of your sheep bought one gift set 🙄😂 she's a disgrace she wouldn't know hard work if it hit her in the moon face!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Packing orders 😂😂 like she's a multi million pound business.. what has one of your sheep bought one gift set 🙄😂 she's a disgrace she wouldn't know hard work if it hit her in the moon face!
The funniest thing is she’s saying she owns a business.
No. She sells products that other people were smart enough to think up. It’s not her business. twit.

• Haha
The funniest thing is she’s saying she owns a business.
No. She sells products that other people were smart enough to think up. It’s not her business. twit.
She's definitely gonna change her bio to 'boss CEO mama' soon 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Bet her dad's bought them secretly to keep her happy

• Haha
That was my question further up when she posted it. I'm presuming that's her payment for her Ads
Hi! Without hopefully getting myself in trouble 🤣🙈, I work for an ad agency that has Tesco as a client and I know that Tesco gifts “influencers” the vouchers so they can go and do the shop (around £100 is the norm) but they are also paid money for the campaign too, depending on the size of their following. It’s all quite basic metrics - they just seem to look at following rather than engagement levels - but I would expect Feebs to have been paid around £1500 per post. Insane isn’t it! 😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
The sugar daddy post ..I'm sorry feebs but not even a man saying he will pay you 3 grand a week could cope with your bleeping food shop bill 😑 also sugar daddy she is probably older than him does he realise she is pushing 50 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Note that she earns money for:
1) Me
2) The kids
3) The family in general

Not the order I would put it, but I’m not blowing my wages on leopard print tracksuits for myself - just goes to show how she thinks about her “wages”

ALSO...

“Brought himself up here” as in opened the stair gate, crawled up the stairs by himself?

If that’s the case then duck me, she’s more irresponsible than I thought!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
What the hell is this bottom comment? Are they actually dumb...😄Yes, it would be a virtual living room if the account was private, but Mick chooses to have an OPEN account, therefore "sharing" her living room with the Internet to grasp every penny 🙄 bleeping clowns

Attachments

• Haha
What the hell is this bottom comment? Are they actually dumb...😄Yes, it would be a virtual living room if the account was private, but Mick chooses to have an OPEN account, therefore "sharing" her living room with the Internet to grasp every penny 🙄 bleeping clowns
Exactly she can't be an 'influencer' and have just the arse licking comments. Why don't they get it!

Reactions: 6
Never come into my space unless you are buying body shop or swiping up on something 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Exactly she can't be an 'influencer' and have just the arse licking comments. Why don't they get it!
She's so highly strung isn't she 😄 clearly cares a lot about what people have said. Boo hoo ginger tits 😭

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.