Phoebe Court #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She talk a lot of tit doesn't she I feel like she worse than fopperbollocks now šŸ˜®

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She talk a lot of tit doesn't she I feel like she worse than fopperbollocks now šŸ˜®
I was just thinking the same! I bet she's a right stuck up, nasty witch IRL you can just tell she really wants to go off on one on a good rant

Reactions: 7
I was just thinking the same! I bet she's a right stuck up, nasty witch IRL you can just tell she really wants to go off on one on a good rant
I kno at least fopperbollocks knows she's already a cow šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ where as Mick seems more sly šŸ¤” like she'd do anything to get ahead and trample on anyone in her way

Reactions: 8
Mick the glutton, when you catch up on tattle take note that people now think youā€™re worse than that vapid cow Fopper! What an achievement šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Seems to me like people are getting pissed off with her (rightly so) and are telling her. Iā€™m guessing that her rant yesterday has encouraged more people to DM her and tell her straight and she doesnā€™t like it. Sheā€™s gained following over the years from not only slimming world, but being a new mum, giving debt advice etc but not sheā€™s not associated with SW in anyway and spends money like no tomorrow. I appreciate people arenā€™t always going to be the same, babies grow up and debt gets paid off. But change your bleeping name and be more honest with people!!

Reactions: 12
And for someone who hasnā€™t let it get to her here we are 2 days later and sheā€™s still harping on about it šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Note that she earns money for:
1) Me
2) The kids
3) The family in general

Not the order I would put it, but Iā€™m not blowing my wages on leopard print tracksuits for myself - just goes to show how she thinks about her ā€œwagesā€

ALSO...

ā€œBrought himself up hereā€ as in opened the stair gate, crawled up the stairs by himself?

If thatā€™s the case then duck me, sheā€™s more irresponsible than I thought!
I came on here to say this!
So he's gone up 2 flight of stairs by himself without her watching?
And what? Opened the stair gate himself? Or was that just for the gram as people commented on the fact she didn't have one šŸ¤”

Reactions: 9
So let me get this right... she spends Ā£160 on a Tesco food shop a few days ago and today she has had another food delivery?!
What the actual?

Reactions: 9
So let me get this right... she spends Ā£160 on a Tesco food shop a few days ago and today she has had another food delivery?!
What the actual?
Thatā€™s what I thought too! Would love to see her do an actual meal plan...itā€™s probably something like this:

Monday: Roast Swan
Tuesday: banquet for 10 (serving 2)
Wednesday: Chinese takeaway for the whole family
Thursday: that bloody carrot pasta she always bangs on about
Friday: yoghurt pizza

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So shes just put her shopping was delivered today....ermm wtf how much bleeping food does one household need. Also keeps posting quotes about people unfollwinh etc. Thought u didn't care..twit

Reactions: 4
Right Iā€™ve had 2 kids, mine are a lot more southerly than Iā€™d like but Jesus why the hell would you post this pic?! Looks like sheā€™s milking her belly button. How low down are they?! Probably from having a kid swinging off them permanently for 3 years

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Itā€™s about the only thing that she struggles to fit in

Also ā€œpeople can vibe with itā€ - her trying to pull off saying stuff like that just makes me want to crawl up into my arse

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just seen this and thought it was a very well worded comment (donā€™t worry itā€™s not me šŸ˜‚). Wonder if she will grace it with a reply?!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.