Phoebe Court #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suppose one bonus about the Jaeger coat is that I’m likely to be able to get my fat arse in one since Feebs has probably got about 3 stone on me!

I can’t get over the tit jewellery. I’m a massive advocate for checking boobs, right sized bra etc but I wouldn’t dream of whacking some tit shaped earrings in for work

Reactions: 13
Who on earth eats 2 and a half jacket potatoes for tea and still promotes their account under the Slimming World banner? Remember that healthy rule about a third of a plate of speed foods fatty??! Or ANY speed food in fact. Nah let’s just eat 2 and a half spuds smothered in meat and cheese #winning #obese #fraud

I hope to god your vulnerable SW followers have unfollowed. What a dreadful example to be actively publishing.
bleeping heart attack on a plate. I'd be too ashamed to post that, Jesus.

Also the bleeping blinking on those ads. Tesco what are you thinking? An actual potato with eyes stuck on would be more engaging. Couldn't brush her teeth last week but now she's got time to read a mag in her best trackie. duck off!

Reactions: 9
She really annoys me the way she just puts 'ad' instead of making it clear that it's yet another bloody Tesco ad 🙄

Reactions: 8
Why does she blink so much it's so annoying, in fact she is blinking annoying

Oh god bathin’ feebs is back 🤢 why do we need updates that she’s finally having a wash? Really should just be a given Henry, but then this is the woman who doesn’t even brush her teeth some days so a bath is a real achievement 🥴

Can we have it once more, a little louder for the people at the back? And Hank Marvin if she's lurking on here.

'BED GUARDS ARE A SUFFOCATION HAZARD FOR BABIES UNDER 18 MONTHS!'

'BEDDING IS A SUFFOCATION HAZARD FOR BABIES UNDER 18 MONTHS!'

'IT IS NOT NATURAL PARENTING, IT'S LAZY PARENTING AND HE COULD SUFFOCATE!'

*Furiously storms away*

Reactions: 17
Why are her eyebrows always raised?! She irritates me so much.

I braved an Ad... normally I flick past....

What the duck is the blinking 👀😱

Oh god how see through is she . Didn't ever wash before suddenly have about three baths a week showing us she's pampering herself just as she needs to advertise the bodyshop 🙄 .. yet she doesn't need us it's her page she can post what she wants and don't comment on anything unless it's praise stuck up bint .. and how much cheese was on that potato didn't know if she was gonna climb it or eat it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I bet she's smug as duck because people have commented that they like her chair and her horrible, overgrown toddler tracksuit... the swinging udders bint 🤨

• Haha
Just had to go and try a blink along with smug in the snug. My partner worried I was having a fit.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh God, I fear she’s going to start sharing her sanitary products with us now as well as her tits 😩

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh Mick... I think it’s too late to be using “drops of youth” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She is offering 10 per cent off body shop 🤔 ingot an email this morning off them saying have 20 per cent off the website 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is offering 10 per cent off body shop 🤔 ingot an email this morning off them saying have 20 per cent off the website 😑
Yeah but do you get an affirmation card and a bottle of breast milk ordering direct?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.