Phoebe Court #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The state of her posing on her stories she starting to bleeping adore herself isn't she .. what a shame for the poor dogs she hasn't got time to walk them tho but will go out with corriander to get him to sleep

Reactions: 8
She can’t be forced to change her feed. She can’t be inFlUenCeD to make changes ever because it’s HER feed and SHE wants things HER way

so she reads tattle and realises she looks like a bleeping spanner in Scooters coat and goes and buys a NOT QUITE NEW SO SECOND HAND LOOK HOW POOR I AM coat to show us all how in control of her OWN life she is

duck off smugwankerfeebs. We see through you

Reactions: 11
She’s such a moaning faced witch. She would be moaning if he wasn’t wanting breastfed, but no so she’s moaning she’s having to pump milk for him. Moan moan moan!!! If you don’t want to do it then stop and make the change, but of course then you couldn’t bloody moan your creased face on Instagram about how you are the only one that can feed your child. He’s nearly a year old, get a grip and make some routine with him. Poor little guy won’t know if he’s coming or going because she so inconsistent with how she makes boundaries with them. It’s all when it suits her. She wants to feel good and take photos of herself so he gets fed from the breast, she wants a rest and can’t be bothered to show off on Instagram, he gets a bottle and she goes away in a sulk.
Just use your bloody elvie you were gifted and basically don't need as you're not busy and working like most people!

Reactions: 4
Why is she that obsessed with her tits she's got them on a bleeping necklace and earrings 😳 I just can't even cope with this. She is OBSESSED!!! WHY would anyone want them on a necklace!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is she that obsessed with her tits she's got them on a bleeping necklace and earrings 😳 I just can't even cope with this. She is OBSESSED!!! WHY would anyone want them on a necklace!!
Just came onto say this - her whole life is defined by her breasts. A psychologist would have a field day with her!

Reactions: 10
Bloody hell, could she get the point across anymore THAT SHE BREASTFEEDS!!!?? Is she really going to wear that earring & necklace combo in 5 years time, when young Herbert has (hopefully!) weaned from the ginger tit? I don’t believe so. More wasteful buying and consumerism from Mick.

Reactions: 7
Mick breastfeeds? She should have said

How is it possible she is looking even smugger in her recent stories? Urgh 🙄

Reactions: 9
I've finally unfollowed. Sick of the smug, entitled, prick thinking people cant have an opinion over something she posts but then expects the same people to make a purchase from "her business".

News flash henry, if you want to be an influencer then you need followers to influence.

This "if you don't like it then duck off" attitude that you, fopps and many others have is going to be the downfall of you.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I've finally unfollowed. Sick of the smug, entitled, prick thinking people cant have an opinion over something she posts but then expects the same people to make a purchase from "her business".

News flash henry, if you want to be an influencer then you need followers to influence.

This "if you don't like it then duck off" attitude that you, fopps and many others have is going to be the downfall of you.
I can't wait until this influencer thing pisses off and her and fopps have to get real jobs at least fopps can go to back to her crappy SW groups but what's Mick gonna do 😑😂

I can't wait until this influencer thing pisses off and her and fopps have to get real jobs at least fopps can go to back to her crappy SW groups but what's Mick gonna do 😑😂
Become a breast feeding peer forcing her views on poor mothers struggling to get their babies to latch and regaling them with tales and pictures of her cracked weepy fighter pilots thumbs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
She'll probably try and become a Doula or something.
Could you imagine 😩

• Haha
  • Sick
I’d rather tit in my hands and clap. I don’t need a back rub and affirmation card of “you got this mama” whilst trying to push out a 9lb baby.
Having pushed out 3 babies- last one being 9llb 13, I can confirm that watching Mic’s smug stories on Grambo is much more painful.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who on earth eats 2 and a half jacket potatoes for tea and still promotes their account under the Slimming World banner? Remember that healthy rule about a third of a plate of speed foods fatty??! Or ANY speed food in fact. Nah let’s just eat 2 and a half spuds smothered in meat and cheese #winning #obese #fraud

I hope to god your vulnerable SW followers have unfollowed. What a dreadful example to be actively publishing.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’d rather tit in my hands and clap. I don’t need a back rub and affirmation card of “you got this mama” whilst trying to push out a 9lb baby.
Yesss! I had my second baby without any drugs (wanted the epidural but not available and gas and air makes me throw up) and I basically told everyone to be quiet! Told my husband to just stay by my head and not get in the way. Told my Mum to put the sweatband on me ready for pushing!🤣 I couldn’t not handle Mick reading out some crappy affirmation whilst I’m praying that my arse doesn’t tear! She was so lucky with her births. Not everyone has a textbook birth.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.