Phoebe Court #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the poor Tesco delivery person must break Thier back delivering all of her excessive food each week!

Reactions: 10
Sorry for late reply, Im just catching up!
this absolutely infuriates me. Neither of them are vulnerable! Like you said someone who’s in real need could you use but she then takes the piss by doing extra shops!
It’s not like she needs it delivering I could kinda understand if she was struggling with bags and the two kids, actually that’s not an excuse people do that all the time but she has a car! 🙄
Yeah and if she doesn’t want to take the kids with her, she has a husband who can watch the kids whilst she goes shopping or he can do the shopping for the household. She’s just a selfish, lazy witch!

She’s lost 420 followers in the past 30 days... wonder how many of them are just people she has blocked because they’ve questioned her inability to clearly mark an ad as an ad?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s lost 420 followers in the past 30 days... wonder how many of them are just people she has blocked because they’ve questioned her inability to clearly mark an ad as an ad?
I’ll be on that list then. Hi Duchess Mick Smugnall of Pickering Court Palace 👋 - also you still need to add the # to ad.

• Haha
She is so unhealthy looking. Like dangerously unhealthy. Can she not see it?! Her hair and skin are atrotious and it'll be down to poor diet and health.

Her and Jimbo will have had heart attacks by the time the vehicles are both in high school.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Shes probably lost the same amount since last night after the pic of nightmares 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry for late reply, Im just catching up!
this absolutely infuriates me. Neither of them are vulnerable! Like you said someone who’s in real need could you use but she then takes the piss by doing extra shops!
It’s not like she needs it delivering I could kinda understand if she was struggling with bags and the two kids, actually that’s not an excuse people do that all the time but she has a car! 🙄
I don’t agree. Shopping slots aren’t hard to get anymore like they were in Lockdown 1. I don’t think I’ve heard or read any stories about people having difficulty getting their food shop.

The current rules are to stay at home unless absolutely necessary to go out, so this is what I am doing. I have been having a weekly shop delivered every week and haven’t been in a supermarket for almost a year. The risks out there are open to us all, and I think staying at home is the better option.

Henry’s going to upload a video of her flashing her guns in Tesco later isn’t she, and totally tit on what I’ve just said.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.