Phoebe Court #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ the six head has got even bigger!! What’s happening to her? Has she developed an allergy to swan and it’s caused her head to swell up? Is it normal to go bald a year after birth? Has she mistaken the new shampoo for hair remover cream?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is she hard up?! Why is she trying to flog Christmas clothes in bloody March
She’s been bloody eating those frogs and shifting some of the tit lying around the house is my guess?

I know it’s a tough time for everyone at the moment, but why does she always come across as so insincere when she talks about having it “hard” - she’s tone deaf banging on about “work” when it’s a bit of influencer marketing and packing boxes?

Reactions: 10
She’s been bloody eating those frogs and shifting some of the tit lying around the house is my guess?

I know it’s a tough time for everyone at the moment, but why does she always come across as so insincere when she talks about having it “hard” - she’s tone deaf banging on about “work” when it’s a bit of influencer marketing and packing boxes?
She's deffo been ramming the freddos down her hole 🤣 any excuse bless her... I think they're a special club card price too

• Haha
Reactions: 8
£23 for an old baby gro, some tights, bibs and a jumper. Is she high?
Give it to charity you slack teated cretin.
This really pissed me off too, I bought a large Christmas bundle off Facemarket for my little boy as I refuse to pay £15 for a jumper he will only wear once, there were enough outfits in there for him to wear a different one every day in December, most had labels on still or were only worn once. £20!!!!that cost me. I mean obviously they weren't previously worn by bullettits famous vehicles but still. She is honestly out of her mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe she kissed a frog and ended up with Jimbo so this time she’s decided to just eat them and be done with it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe she kissed a frog and ended up with Jimbo so this time she’s decided to just eat them and be done with it?!
Jumbo jet best be careful her giant gob won’t swallow the froggy whole...! They’re a delicacy!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just had a little google. What the duck is this hair?!?!!! She could be 20,30,40 or 50 in this picture. The woman is an enigma.

On a serious note she must be devastated she’s as big if not bigger than her starting weight? I don’t think she can be happy with herself as she was so happy when she was slim but it’s strange she never ever mentions it given she built her whole following as a weight loss account.

B29098AC-C35E-47F2-82F1-D2B0977817C1.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.