Phoebe Court #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh King Henry, you really are the gift that keeps giving.
Question for her though... If we pretend this did actually happen... 1. How loud was she singing and 2. If not loud.. How close was she to the other person for them to comment 😂

Reactions: 8
Sorry but is it just me that thinks it’s weird to brush your teeth in the kitchen sink?!
Probably to save dragging her arse upstairs.

She needs to calm down about coriander’s naps or she’s going to give herself a heart attack. She mentions it every day without fail. Oh no he won’t nap, he only napped for 20 minutes - we don’t care Mick. We really don’t. No-one does.

See she’s had another comment off an imaginary stranger! Bit like the one who told her vesper shouldn’t be getting messy because that’s for boys - wasn’t it? If I saw her walking down the road I’d cross over ASAP but apparently all these people just love to talk to her!
Also imagine if you were sitting down at your desk to do an actual job not just piss about filming boomerangs and emailing people for an MLM.

Reactions: 9
No. I refuse to believe I’m the same age as her.
When she’d lost weight she looked so much younger she just looks so old and haggard now
I thought that there’s no way she was born same time as me!

Reactions: 4
Codpiece on fire has to be a thread suggestion!
I'm not doing a thread suggestion because every time mine gets chosen, admin comes along and deletes it for one reason or another 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

*to the tune of sex on fire* 🎶 Miiiiiiiiickkkkkkkkkk! Your codpiece (and hair) is on fireeeee🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Climbed up on the table by himself but oh no, let's take a photo for Instagram

• Wow
Reactions: 5
It’s really nothing to be showing off that your child climbed up a table unaided. You’ve either a) watched and encouraged him to do it or b) left your back turned. It isn’t funny. Between that and the lack of stair gates he is gonna get hurt one day 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.