Phoebe Court #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20210226-180042.png
If we had your budget for tri climbs and soft play we'd better start saving now you blinking lying bint!

Reactions: 14
Poor Feebs in her 50 bed mansion that she’s stuffed to the brim with shite, just because she has the luxury to do so. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
It bothers me that she is more than capable of shopping in a supermarket but feels the need to book a weekly slot, when I’m sure someone more in need could use it!
Sorry for late reply, Im just catching up!
this absolutely infuriates me. Neither of them are vulnerable! Like you said someone who’s in real need could you use but she then takes the piss by doing extra shops!
It’s not like she needs it delivering I could kinda understand if she was struggling with bags and the two kids, actually that’s not an excuse people do that all the time but she has a car! 🙄

Reactions: 10
The online shopping hate is ridiculous. If you’re vulnerable/isolating you can get a priority delivery slot. There are lots of deliveries and options now: https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/t...ries-and-online-shopping-if-you-re-vulnerable

I wonder when she’ll manage to put 2 and 2 together and realise she just needs to stop buying so much crap if she feels like she’s got too much stuff.

She’s clearly after being gifted some sort of decluttering service or fancy expensive storage solutions.

Reactions: 7
The online shopping hate is ridiculous. If you’re vulnerable/isolating you can get a priority delivery slot. There are lots of deliveries and options now: https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/t...ries-and-online-shopping-if-you-re-vulnerable

I wonder when she’ll manage to put 2 and 2 together and realise she just needs to stop buying so much crap if she feels like she’s got too much stuff.

She’s clearly after being gifted some sort of decluttering service or fancy expensive storage solutions.
Feebs - I’ve got an excellent storage solution. It’s called the bleeping bin. Put yourself if there whilst you’re at it you over indulgent blobbo.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.