Phoebe Court #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am not one for fat shaming... I have personally put on 2 stone in a yearšŸ™ˆ. But come on whoā€™s being fooled that she has got that round moon face by eating that.šŸ˜‚. She is def fur coat no knickers and living beyond her means. Hence why the sneaky ads, she had to give up SW as how can you promote something when u canā€™t stick by it. I can prob be confident that our total earnings outweigh more than Henryā€™s and Jimbo Jets but I save she spends šŸ˜‚
Thatā€™s Herbs plate šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Henry has a whole box of Fishfingers to herself with bread and butter on the side I reckon.
Oh mama šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
BD01027A-B0E8-4BCC-9F0F-9B7A17BE91D8.jpeg

Yeah Iā€™ve got one - why are you so endlessly bleeping irritating?

Also questions on how to listen to podcasts... are her followers actually that thick? Put headphones in, use ears to listen - youā€™re welcome xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
God, she has one day a week with Vesper at home, on a Thursday and every week she says how it's been a hard day.

Reactions: 7
I'm pretty sure you can't put tin cans in the fridge, so why is she putting lids on open tin cans?

She's the queen of useless tips.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 456197
Yeah Iā€™ve got one - why are you so endlessly bleeping irritating?

Also questions on how to listen to podcasts... are her followers actually that thick? Put headphones in, use ears to listen - youā€™re welcome xxx
Yeah
ā€œShow us your birth certificateā€
ā€œBest way to cook swanā€
ā€œDo you agree youā€™re the biggest bleep on instagramā€
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
WHO asks about her hair?! WHO?!
All the curly girls šŸ˜‘šŸ¤£ she's a bleeping idiot isn't she.. the whole thing about the birthing story got me once again how simple and easy it was at home she didn't need anything apparently šŸ™„ she wouldn't be saying this if she needed an emergency op after birth or her child needed extra help etc she really does think she is mother earth doesn't she

Reactions: 5
All the curly girls šŸ˜‘šŸ¤£ she's a bleeping idiot isn't she.. the whole thing about the birthing story got me once again how simple and easy it was at home she didn't need anything apparently šŸ™„ she wouldn't be saying this if she needed an emergency op after birth or her child needed extra help etc she really does think she is mother earth doesn't she
My friend was adamant that she was having a home birth. A 10lb baby (out of a 5ft woman) meant she was blue lighted to hospital and put under so she could be put back together again. If she was in hospital they may have been able to prevent this (I say MAY because you donā€™t know). Mick needs to know that many births go wrong and itā€™s not all deep breathing and Enya in the background.

Reactions: 9
Right so if heā€™d rather chug a bottle of milk down stop trying to force him to feed from you. Itā€™s perfectly normal of a child his age to have milk before bed but come on 150mls. Also saying thatā€™s not the answer to them sleeping through but will feed him on demand through the night is ok? If thatā€™s how you feel why donā€™t you give him water

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Right so if heā€™d rather chug a bottle of milk down stop trying to force him to feed from you. Itā€™s perfectly normal of a child his age to have milk before bed but come on 150mls. Also saying thatā€™s not the answer to them sleeping through but will feed him on demand through the night is ok? If thatā€™s how you feel why donā€™t you give him water
ā€œNormal milkā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

as opposed to Micks super hero golden titty milk šŸ™„šŸ™„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
ā€œNormal milkā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

as opposed to Micks super hero golden titty milk šŸ™„šŸ™„
I honestly think she doesnā€™t give him enough fluids through the day as in water. She said before he treats her like a drive through costa šŸ˜· maybe heā€™s actually thirsty and needs water/juice he doesnā€™t solely just need her ginger tits down his throat smothering him

• Heart
Reactions: 8
0CC3080F-4E9B-4666-9EC9-3027CA063DA6.jpeg
Fixed it babe

Iā€™m mean I know, but we all know thatā€™s why her and jimmy live in summer clothes..
AND I think itā€™s a subtle nod to let us know why Herbivore had a high temp.
I don't believe her by the way about the house being hot

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have never seen anyone else use ā€œad/own businessā€ is that even a thing? Does she own body shop now...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have never seen anyone else use ā€œad/own businessā€ is that even a thing? Does she own body shop now...
Sheā€™s a bit hit and miss whether she bothers even using #ad but adding own business is hilarious

My friend was adamant that she was having a home birth. A 10lb baby (out of a 5ft woman) meant she was blue lighted to hospital and put under so she could be put back together again. If she was in hospital they may have been able to prevent this (I say MAY because you donā€™t know). Mick needs to know that many births go wrong and itā€™s not all deep breathing and Enya in the background.
Babies arenā€™t always the right size for your body. I remember being really fucked off with her ā€œignore your health care professionalā€ bollocks at the time and thinking it was irresponsible. Babies arenā€™t always the right size - thatā€™s why people who are expected to have a larger baby are monitored to assess the risk of shoulder dystocia and the safest way for baby to arrive.

View attachment 456554Fixed it babe

Iā€™m mean I know, but we all know thatā€™s why her and jimmy live in summer clothes..
AND I think itā€™s a subtle nod to let us know why Herbivore had a high temp.
I don't believe her by the way about the house being hot
No plans, just carrying on being a horrendacunt as usual. Pandemic didnā€™t stop that!

Reactions: 5
Babies arenā€™t always the right size for your body. I remember being really fucked off with her ā€œignore your health care professionalā€ bollocks at the time and thinking it was irresponsible. Babies arenā€™t always the right size - thatā€™s why people who are expected to have a larger baby are monitored to assess the risk of shoulder dystocia and the safest way for baby to arrive.

No plans, just carrying on being a horrendacunt as usual. Pandemic didnā€™t stop that!
yep, although there was no clue that the baby would have been that big. Super small bump, smooth pregnancy, smooth labour (baby just popped out very fast) but afterwards was a different story!

Don't even know why we have midwives and consultants, doctors and nurses. I mean according to feebs, your body knows what to do, it won't let you down, baby is right size for you etc etc etc šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.