Phoebe Court #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I followed her for the weight loss but now I’m fat again, not very much of an influencer if you ask me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I followed her for the weight loss but now I’m fat again, not very much of an influencer if you ask me 🤣
Jim is that you hun? Blink 3 times in her next story and we’ll send in the Catholics to try and extract you to Spain.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Honestly 🤣🤣 love how she's now trying to be a hair beauty account cos sells a few bottles of shampoo a week she couldn't even shower last month

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I see she has removed the baby gate from Herbs bedroom door.
Nice and safe Henry 👌🏻

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I see she has removed the baby gate from Herbs bedroom door.
Nice and safe Henry 👌🏻
It baffles me that she’s so relaxed about him just toddling out of bed alone! And she goes 3 or 4 floors down to fire up the aga! I would be an absolute bag of nerves about him tumbling down the stairs 😬 she has really odd ideas about safety 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Honestly a lump of goatcheese would have more idea of safe parenting than CurlyGurl mamabeast feebs. I mean she still thinks it's ok to let her 1year old sleep with a full sized adult duvet 🙄🥴
The duvet freaked me out to! I'm paranoid putting one on my 17 month old .. he still sleeps in growbaga in the night cos I'm petrified of the duvet going over his head 😧this is a cot size duvet not a bloody adult one how does she relax 🙄 it's always feebs knows best isn't it . I bet the health visitor (altho didn't she refuse vespers one?) Hates her

Reactions: 9
The duvet freaked me out to! I'm paranoid putting one on my 17 month old .. he still sleeps in growbaga in the night cos I'm petrified of the duvet going over his head 😧this is a cot size duvet not a bloody adult one how does she relax 🙄 it's always feebs knows best isn't it . I bet the health visitor (altho didn't she refuse vespers one?) Hates her
Yep I'm the same my boy is 11 months and he will be sleeping in a growbag as long as I can find one big enough to fit him🙌 obviously nothing bad can happen to earthmamabear and her children since she rubbed her vagina with sage and lavender and only thought of positive thoughts as they slid out of her so beautifully and pain free and landed in a pool filled with her poo and Jimbos sweat. Now clearly they are invincible. Why would she believe health visitors when they only did 5 years in university and countless of hours of practise but hey #getintheframeifyoucanfityourmoonfaceinitmumma read a book about hypnobirthing and gentle parenting and now she KNOWS EVERYTHING.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My youngest turns 2 in 6 days and I still haven’t got a duvet on her!!

Reactions: 3
My youngest turns 2 in 6 days and I still haven’t got a duvet on her!!
Sadly with Mick it will probably take something bad to happen to open her eyes to a normal level of safety and then it'll be too late. I keep expecting Herb to get burnt or something.

Reactions: 7
Hi, new here but I noticed she posted a story this morning showing Herbies temp was 39 degrees but this has since been deleted. I’m assuming she will now isolate her family as per guidelines until a test result is received but just wanted to point it out.

• Wow
Hi, new here but I noticed she posted a story this morning showing Herbies temp was 39 degrees but this has since been deleted. I’m assuming she will now isolate her family as per guidelines until a test result is received but just wanted to point it out.
She’s probably removed it quickly so she can still send Vesper to nursery. Disgusting if she has

Reactions: 16
Oh my god missed that
Although I think Covid restrictions don’t apply to her just us peasants
Remember when she said the whole country needed to lockdown whilst sat in flamingo land 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

anyway Feebs will just flop out a tit and put on some Enya and that will cure everything

• Haha
I am not one for fat shaming... I have personally put on 2 stone in a year🙈. But come on who’s being fooled that she has got that round moon face by eating that.😂. She is def fur coat no knickers and living beyond her means. Hence why the sneaky ads, she had to give up SW as how can you promote something when u can’t stick by it. I can prob be confident that our total earnings outweigh more than Henry’s and Jimbo Jets but I save she spends 😂

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I am not one for fat shaming... I have personally put on 2 stone in a year🙈. But come on who’s being fooled that she has got that round moon face by eating that.😂. She is def fur coat no knickers and living beyond her means. Hence why the sneaky ads, she had to give up SW as how can you promote something when u can’t stick by it. I can prob be confident that our total earnings outweigh more than Henry’s and Jimbo Jets but I save she spends 😂
My first thought when I saw it was naaah she'll take a photo and pile more on. They're all in the middle of the table anyway 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.