Phoebe Court #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s still left the first hidden one up (that bleeping hair photo) then deleted the rest and uploaded some with the flashy gif. Imagine having the cheek to block someone for asking for a bit of clarity, Tudor twit.

- edit - just notice her numbers have dropped AGAIN slowly but surely those followers are going down

Reactions: 12
Last time I checked a few weeks ago, she was on 95.6k
Down to 95.4k now 😂

I screenshot it every so often just to see haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I report her ads all the time for stupid reasons, petty I know but duck it she fucks me off hiding them.

Whoever called her a nasty bleeping tudor I cried 😂❤

Am I being thick, can someone explain this eating frogs business please?

• Haha
I report her ads all the time for stupid reasons, petty I know but duck it she fucks me off hiding them.

Nobody with any brain can explain it because its nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Im not sure where it comes from originally but our Tudor King has started using the phrase when she is talking about getting jobs done that she doesn’t really want to do.
As we all know, Henry will eat anything 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
duck sake she made it up? And we though boobin was bad 😩 might say it to my partner later and see what his response is 😂😂 she is desperate to start a trend

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The pridu

There's a book called Eat That Frog. It's about how to increase your productivity by doing the thing you most dread/put off (I.e. The frog) first.

I've never read the book, but a couple of influencers reference it

Reactions: 6
The pridu

There's a book called Eat That Frog. It's about how to increase your productivity by doing the thing you most dread/put off (I.e. The frog) first.

Had to be someone else’s idea didn’t it 🙄 bloody Tudor ain’t got an original thought in her moon sized head 🌚 (whoever compared it to a satellite dish the other day - bravo, full on wetting myself 😭😂💀)

I love that the worst thing she has to worry about is cleaning and old buggy or chucking some farm animals in ice trays for Aunt Vessie to play with 🙄😬 our feebs eh, how she struggles!! Makes me wonder how these women would cope in the real world (with commuting, childcare, financial worries etc) - think they’d last about half an hour!

Reactions: 13
Her hair...wtf
Shes went from Princess Anne to Gareth Bale.
Shes soooo reading here 👀

• Haha
Come on guyssZzzzzzzzz. We have to be kiiiiiiind because words don’t affect our king tiddy.

Eyeroll hairflip

• Haha
Cue “I don’t care what you think about me” post. She really could have used my message as a self-appraisal tool. “Where am I now, where do I want to go, what has worked, what would work better for all” and asked a question like “I know some of my followers are keen for my posts to be more accessible, let me know how I could improve”

Reactions: 9
Ofcourse she doesn’t take her thyroid tablets, ofcourse she knows better than her GP

Don't these peasants know that is a feast fit for a king 😉
That’s given me the heave. It looks like some of them still have small feathers at the top 🤢 her food never looks cooked, there were sausages a few weeks ago that looked paler than my see through Scottish skin. She’d have been better getting Jim to cook it so it at least didn’t look raw or not taking ads that she can’t fulfil properly

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought pheasant was on the menu plan for last night (on the shopping list story), but they had jambalaya... Definitely a wind up! 😂

Reactions: 5
The pridu

Thanks I didn't have a clue what she was on about surely she only eats toads😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.