Phoebe Court #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure hun why don't you snap a quick picture of your child dangerous climbing and half hanging off the sink, about to smash his head in, why wouldn't you?? 😡😡Mother of the year right there👏👏👏

• Wow
Reactions: 9
66806D95-1E01-4462-AEF6-2B645379B5AB.png
He wouldn’t have even got that far if you’re first reaction wasn’t to get your bleeping phone out! Dreadful

PS
Show us your birth certificate

80F2EFF2-1582-4489-98FF-BC5B2D40CAB3.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I’ve been productive professionally but not personally.

I am also waiting for the Emily Norris, Charlotte Taylor style posts from her on here. Would love her to try and change our opinion of her (although she doesn’t give a duck right?!) and her dubious morals and spending ethic.

Reactions: 4
Just played 'guess the age' with my husband with that pic. He said 44, when I told him her real age its fair to say he didn't believe me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Clearly a life of eating swan, boobin’, smuggin’ and huffing about in XXXL camouflage tracksuits will age a person like milk left on a radiator 😰

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What's that shampoo meant to of done for her hair honestly 🤔 it's very wipsy at the front isn't it

Reactions: 6
I’m bored on night shift and showed the ward sister the pic. She said “oh 64,65?” To the six head pic of Henry and I burst out laughing. She said fuuuck shes had a hard life 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I always wondered what happened to junior Gorg after Fraggle Rock ended. It’s hard to be a child actor I suppose and sometimes you go down the wrong path but thankfully our thespian Tudor has become a boss mamma, a swan chef and a body shop twit waffle. Good for you, Henry! Also settles the argument about her age 😂😂 Fraggle Rock was on when I was a nipper!
DA85DB81-5584-4742-9A50-542C4C56EFBC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
#getintheframemama 🤢 Get in the bleeping bin.
Well done mama for spaffing out a kid and feeding it whilst being unemployed. Here's a bleeping badge now duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Does she still do the #whatvespereats ? Or is she far too busy quiffing, boobin' and my fave - mummin'🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.