Phoebe Court #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
F060C91E-297B-41BC-B22E-D94239CEB08C.png
If it’s any consolation mick we can’t take any bit of you seriously
Do the quiff for me pretty please

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
So happy I found this thread.

I've been haunted after watching that video of her encouraging her 11 month old to climb out of a double bed alone.

He sleeps alone so what happens when he wakes up in the middle of the night, they sleep through, he climbs out of bed and either falls down the stairs or falls head first onto the floor?

Absolute neglect not to have a barrier all the way round the bed. If she is insistent on having them in the bed alone it should be on a floor level mattress or at least a baby gate on his door. Lunacy. Absolute lunacy.

Also he's had bedding for months is she seriously advocating pillows and duvets etc for a babe in arms?! GET HIM A COT or a least a bleeping toddler bed. Can't ignore that Vesper has graduated to a single floor bed - I wonder why?! Probably because she fell out!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

I've been haunted after watching that video of her encouraging her 11 month old to climb out of a double bed alone.

He sleeps alone so what happens when he wakes up in the middle of the night, they sleep through, he climbs out of bed and either falls down the stairs or falls head first onto the floor?

Absolute neglect not to have a barrier all the way round the bed. If she is insistent on having them in the bed alone it should be on a floor level mattress or at least a baby gate on his door. Lunacy. Absolute lunacy.

Also he's had bedding for months is she seriously advocating pillows and duvets etc for a babe in arms?! GET HIM A COT or a least a bleeping toddler bed. Can't ignore that Vesper has graduated to a single floor bed - I wonder why?! Probably because she fell out!
Welcome welcome welcome, you’re deffo amongst friends here!
Feebz makes out shes earth mother of the year but she big time neglects the basics

Reactions: 12
Welcome welcome welcome, you’re deffo amongst friends here!
Feebz makes out shes earth mother of the year but she big time neglects the basics
Taking a step back it's like regressing to the 1960's.

Surrounded by suffocants, badly clothed, gender stereotyped, covered in food, lack of stimulation, surrounded by tit.

But it's clothed in 'worked for thousands of years', 'barefoot is best', 'but girls can be anything but boys shouldn't seem to girly', 'my three year old can eat whole grapes and olives because she was weaned properly', 'here's some ice and salt, not like that can burn you', 'omg bargains'.

She hurts my head.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Completely agree, I'm sure she said the other day that sometimes he doesn't wake til 2am-so he's left all that time unmonitored with the duvet and pillows its so unsafe it hurts my heart💔my little boy is a few months younger than Hot Chilli, and he sleeps in a sleepbag in his cot, without any blankets or pillows or toys. He travels to every inch of his bed in his sleep so this is the only way its completely safe🤷‍♀️ and even though he sleeps through I still check him every hour to make sure he is ok. What annoys me is that she says she is trying to optimise sleep for everyone, but this unfortunately means she is putting her sleep needs ahead of her little boys safety and thats just neglectful. If he is still waking up that often, put him into a cotbed pushed against their bed so she can just grab him for a feed. But she just wants to lay there with her tits out whilst Tarragon suckles on her crusty nipples so thats just not an option for her. Selfish witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
These bleeping ads for Tesco’s. As if she actually eating that Frittata. We’ve seen your stories Henry - that doesn’t look like your usual banquet of swan!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
These bleeping ads for Tesco’s. As if she actually eating that Frittata. We’ve seen your stories Henry - that doesn’t look like your usual banquet of swan!
Roast swan 🤣🤣🤣

Jimbo would hit the roof (would take hours obv cause house is the size of a church 😉) if Mick served up mashed up egg and spinach for dinner 🥴

Or he’d think it was just the starter and pick it up and eat it whole like scooby doo 🤔🤷‍♀️

So yeah not really an accurate picture of life at casa del feeb’s! But hey, Tesco are paying and she’s in debt don’t you know!! 🤥 she’s only bought 6 pairs of shoes this month - she’s struggling like the rest of us 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jesus Christ that ad. You can smell the bullshit. And she has absolutely piled the timber back on hasnt she. That big old moon face gets my bleeping palms itching whenever I see it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is excessive blinking a sign of a liar? Those Tesco ads are just so fake, so false and forced. Don’t understand why they pay her and would be interested to know how much they pay her too tbf. It’s gotta be based on followers alone and not her personality

Reactions: 7

I
Had these random thoughts the other day! The whole thing made me more than annoyed with her and her weird stance on a cot. And the gaps around the bed 🙀 and my little girl moves the length of her cot in her sleep and just what If it's not safe we don't always bolt out straight away in the night to tend to them especially if fallen in to a deep sleep it's not right it's not safe it's selfish and cocky. This in itself puts me right off her.

Total newbie please can someone explain why we call her Henry? 😂

Reactions: 3
Completely agree, I'm sure she said the other day that sometimes he doesn't wake til 2am-so he's left all that time unmonitored with the duvet and pillows its so unsafe it hurts my heart💔my little boy is a few months younger than Hot Chilli, and he sleeps in a sleepbag in his cot, without any blankets or pillows or toys. He travels to every inch of his bed in his sleep so this is the only way its completely safe🤷‍♀️ and even though he sleeps through I still check him every hour to make sure he is ok. What annoys me is that she says she is trying to optimise sleep for everyone, but this unfortunately means she is putting her sleep needs ahead of her little boys safety and thats just neglectful. If he is still waking up that often, put him into a cotbed pushed against their bed so she can just grab him for a feed. But she just wants to lay there with her tits out whilst Tarragon suckles on her crusty nipples so thats just not an option for her. Selfish witch.
She says she is trying to get maximum sleep for everyone but what she actually means is maximum sleep for HER

I know she can't help it but the way her mouth moves when she talks irritates me 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.