Phoebe Court #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s all over the place today. Maybe she’s having a manic episode?

the youngest vehicle in that portable high chair again - what a bloody waste of money that TrippTrapp is! I suppose whenyou’ve got unlimited money, it doesn’t matter! (Totally holding out for gifted straps. You can pick up generic ones from Amazon for a couple of ££!)
Youngest vehicle 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thread title suggestion:

To be “one of us” she dost pretend, but we all know it’s spend, spend, spend!

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion
Don't spend unless it's the "sale"..so swipe up so i can afford my feast as king Henry the greedy beast.

Reactions: 4
105CDD58-8F1A-4FFA-8492-A353AE670A12.png
Funny how can she now make the time to get ready when she wants to flog some body shop.Predictable much 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
She’s so desperate I’m actually cringing. Cannot believe she has become an MLM hun! Don’t know whether I’m annoyed or whether I actually pity her.

What's the deal with selling bodyshop anyway?! Surely people can just order off the website, why would they order through Mick??

Reactions: 9
Eugh... so now we get the pleasure of watching her give the hard sell to 90,000 people? Some of whom will actually be struggling financially, unlike feebs who likes to play at being poor!

This has really pissed me off. If she keeps quiet about it, fine. But I think we all know she won’t. Body shop is like any MLM, you only make money through recruiting people so she’ll be telling her thousands of sheep how great it is and why don’t they join her! They pay out for the kit and end up worse off because they can’t sell it or recruit anyone, all while Sir Henry chucks another £50 note into the Aga!
Now she can be @bs_feebs
You can read that as body shop feels, bloody smug feebs or bull tit feebs. 🥂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Title suggestion - Gingivitis, crusty nips and weight gain galore, buy my body shop rubbish so I don't have to pretend to be poor.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wait until she’s filling her threads with fuckin raffles , anybody I know does body shop at home does one every other fuckin night, sure fire way to lose followers

Reactions: 7
The disclaimer on her shampoo post AD/OWN BUSINESS!

excuse me! My god she isn’t that stupid that she thinks body shop is her business...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she will lose a lot of followers if her stories just become adverts for her body shop links...there’s enough of them about already!!

And like someone else said...she has never mentioned a skincare routine before. She didn’t have time to brush her teeth last week! So fake. Using her follower numbers to gain MORE commission! What a joke. Also, change your name. So far away from a Slimming World page it’s misleading to new followers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.