Phoebe Court #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s an absolute hole. I also actually cried when watching the news/checking Twitter about this whole school meal duck up but I didn’t think “oh I better take a quick selfie so people can see I’m upset”. I am so angry at this government and so heartbroken for the children who are ultimately left in these pretty awful situations but I don’t understand how feebs can genuinely be feeling the way I do because of how she channels it. This will be her content for the next week til something else pops up.

Reactions: 10
The pictures she’s shared where the person has said they are good examples of a hamper are surely not claiming to be £30 worth of food still though surely!

I cried tears of sheer frustration this morning over the whole sorry state of things currently. Did I take a picture for IG ?? Did I duck !!
Also ‘we thought we’d won’. Who the duck does she think she is ?? This post has enraged me far more then it actually should of done !!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
After she'd taken that "crying " photo i bet she was straight in the kitchen over the Aga knocking up scooter and basil some whole olives and smoked salmon and some whole grapes and hummus 😏 yes it's bloody awful but nothing to do with you Mick so stay in your lane if you have one 😑

Reactions: 12
Oh look at bleeping Mother Theresa. Shedding a tear or two for the poor from her high castle. Holding her steak seasoning child dressed head to toe in Joules wearing Hunter wellies. Oh she must be heartbroken for these villagers, just imagining not feeding her vehicles 7 times a day with choking hazard fruits straight from the farmers market. Oh my heart bleeds for her, sitting in her snug with red eyes, snapping selfies of her internal suffering.

Seriously though, duck off you condescending, patronising, privileged, eyebrowless dipshit. This time she missed the mark so much, she can't even see the mark.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I cried tears of sheer frustration this morning over the whole sorry state of things currently. Did I take a picture for IG ?? Did I duck !!
Also ‘we thought we’d won’. Who the duck does she think she is ?? This post has enraged me far more then it actually should of done !!
Actually yeah that “we thought we won” who the duck felt like a winner in that situation?! Oh I actually just can not cope with whoever she thinks she is.

Reactions: 9
More than likely. I got a bit of a snarky reply and then that story came up 😂

I don’t do passive aggressive, call me a dick if you like I’m not going to lose any sleep when I’m in the right
God she’s a twit. What did she reply to you?

Reactions: 1
Was she thinking of low income families when she was bawling out the staff at Primark that day and creating a fuss? They may well be on a minimum wage, struggling to cope at home. I doubt they need smug bastards making their working day even more tit....I'm sure they love arseholes like her playing a saint and being on their side when it suits 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.