Phoebe Court #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she’s a twit. What did she reply to you?

That she absolutely IS going to write to her MP and sharing things ABSOLUTELY helps raise awareness.

Bet my leg she was going to do duck all about it and sit on that high horse she likes to put herself on. I mean she’s not wrong but when it’s disingenuous that’s where she’s fucked up hence the snarky story about my message about 10 minutes later

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That she absolutely IS going to write to her MP and sharing things ABSOLUTELY helps raise awareness.

Bet my leg she was going to do duck all about it and sit on that high horse she likes to put herself on. I mean she’s not wrong but when it’s disingenuous that’s where she’s fucked up hence the snarky story about my message about 10 minutes later
Wow where would we all be in life without Mick .... her village should erect a statue of her or something 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

It's probably just hitting her really hard personally because she spaffs £30 a day on a pack up of salty goodness for Elizabeth I.

Also wasn't it only a few months ago she was asking for the tips on what to put in her kids' lunchbox? Don't remember any of this awareness being highlighted or sensitivity demonstrated then...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's probably just hitting her really hard personally because she spaffs £30 a day on a pack up of salty goodness for Elizabeth I.

Also wasn't it only a few months ago she was asking for the tips on what to put in her kids' lunchbox? Don't remember any of this awareness being highlighted or sensitivity demonstrated then...
Same as she had never donated to a food bank or anything until it became a thing with influences. She'd never thought about it she said.
Same as she wouldn't think about this if it wasn't the thing for influencer to be "Getting upset" over.

Reactions: 6
Same as she had never donated to a food bank or anything until it became a thing with influences. She'd never thought about it she said.
Same as she wouldn't think about this if it wasn't the thing for influencer to be "Getting upset" over.
Exactly. It's like she can't donate or do some good without telling everyone. Everyone I know donates to a food bank or similar and never mentions it. It's just accepted that it's a normal thing to give back a little. Henry has to get the klaxon (and no I'm not talking about her withered tit) out anytime she even sees a photo of Marcus Rashford.

As someone said earlier on in the threads she has no content of use now she is not on SW so anything happening in the news.or over social media she's all over it like a fly round tit to try be relatable 😑

Reactions: 7
Me. When I was about 13. Remember taking lots of photos in the mirror of me crying over various dramas ( boys! Rows with my mum et al!) ! Sadly it was in the days of proper cameras so when I got the ‘tragic’ photos back from blueprint all they showed was a big white flash!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Christ I bet her dogs ran away deliberately when scooter was taking a piss on the doorstep

• Haha
Me. When I was about 13. Remember taking lots of photos in the mirror of me crying over various dramas ( boys! Rows with my mum et al!) ! Sadly it was in the days of proper cameras so when I got the ‘tragic’ photos back from blueprint all they showed was a big white flash!!!!
Oh that’s brilliant!!!! 😂😂😂
You were 13 though, Mick is in her late 50s and really should know better 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
I just feel like she’s trying too hard to keep followers, she amassed followers through SW and now she’s got nothing. She’s doing it all, recipes, recommending products (I can’t help but think she does this to recieve paid partnerships, anyone else notice how she tagged the gin company on the sly?), doing her bit for charity. It’s all a desperate bid to get her social media “career” to take off. Based on her page at the moment she sure as hell isn’t earning much!!

Reactions: 7
I just feel like she’s trying too hard to keep followers, she amassed followers through SW and now she’s got nothing. She’s doing it all, recipes, recommending products (I can’t help but think she does this to recieve paid partnerships, anyone else notice how she tagged the gin company on the sly?), doing her bit for charity. It’s all a desperate bid to get her social media “career” to take off. Based on her page at the moment she sure as hell isn’t earning much!!
I used to think this (hustling for money) about her and a couple of other IGers (BM😂😂) but I actually believe they just can’t resist posting their lives online as they truly believe that they are aspirational and so are just showing off constantly. The delusion is real.

• Heart
I used to think this (hustling for money) about her and a couple of other IGers (BM😂😂) but I actually believe they just can’t resist posting their lives online as they truly believe that they are aspirational and so are just showing off constantly. The delusion is real.
Imagine thinking you’re aspirational. Do I aspire to eat myself to death whilst posting selfie’s of me crying and giving mixed messages about spending habits! Errrr no 😂😂

• Haha
Think I have read somewhere that getting the likes and positive feedback can be addictive.

Reactions: 5
Did anyone else see lifethroughemseyes completely ripping into that ginger shampoo she's always banging on about for her regrowth?

It made me LOL because I bet it was mick that suggested it and she totally suck up Emma's arse! I wonder if we'll see Mick reccomend it again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's actually hysterical.... goes from posting several £38.00 bottles of gin on her "grid" 🤢 to doing crying stories about £30.00 lunch packs for underprivileged kids..... I mean, the bleeping audacity!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.