Phoebe Court #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a mum of 2 I couldn't give a tit about other kids sleep routines 🤣 I feel like it's all she bangs on about 🤣 also grid post dread, my god, get a life.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Its like she wants some kind of medal for her kids sleeping like a crock of tit.

She is basically a lazy twit with no boundaries and has created her own child sleep issues and likes to moan about it

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She’ll delete, then do a 12 story rant about how surely it’s okay for her to get fresh air with her kids?! God!!! Don’t they know only the air at flamingo land is deemed safe for boobin’ mamas 🥴

Wow, I mean it’s even like some people don’t have a 4 acre back garden and orangey to stroll around during lockdown!!! Poor feebs!! How does she cope 😥

• Haha
Its like she wants some kind of medal for her kids sleeping like a crock of tit.

She is basically a lazy twit with no boundaries and has created her own child sleep issues and likes to moan about it
I agree with this. I dont think co sleeping was a method that feebs actually planned or choose to do....I think she has ended up co sleeping to have an easy life as she often made references in the past to one of them falling asleep in vespers bed whilst trying to get her to sleep. But rather admit that she is instead being smug about co sleeping and how its "worked" for them. So again, duck off you smug shite.

Shes defo been reading here going by her story topics

Reactions: 5
Who are these people asking about some random strangers kid’s sleep and why are they so sad?!

• Haha
  • Heart
I just hope nobody follows her advice!! She’s made a rod for her own back, she’ll be one of those Mums breastfeeding Herb until he’s 9.

Reactions: 6
Her sleep routines for the kids give me major anxiety about how my 2nd will sleep. My little girl is such a good sleeper, I think she is anyway, I couldn’t stand it if we ended up co-sleeping with baby 2. I love my evenings on the settee with the hubby, and my own bed too much.

Im pretty sure that her whole sleeping arrangement with Herbie goes against the vast majority of advice from The Lullaby Trust and the NHS.

Reactions: 7
Her sleep routines for the kids give me major anxiety about how my 2nd will sleep. My little girl is such a good sleeper, I think she is anyway, I couldn’t stand it if we ended up co-sleeping with baby 2. I love my evenings on the settee with the hubby, and my own bed too much.

Im pretty sure that her whole sleeping arrangement with Herbie goes against the vast majority of advice from The Lullaby Trust and the NHS.
Just don’t do anything she’s done and you’ll be fine! Even vesper needs a story to get off to sleep. They’ve made a rod for their own backs. Perhaps I’m just bloody horrible but my daughter goes to bed when it’s her bedtime whether she likes it or not, she’s had a story downstairs and that’s it. She goes to sleep on her own and she’s 20 months and had slept through the night from 11 weeks.

Reactions: 7
What a bloody carry on, bed hopping all night not being able to sleep in the same bed as your other half never getting any sleep all just she can breast feed. She will would put me off if that’s how life would be.

Reactions: 8
Haha her brother’s called Fergus. Little Fergus and phoebe and then vesper and Herbert... lovely 😊 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How much faff is that to get the kids to sleep 🙈🙈🙈🙈 I know every child is different but come on! Double bed with a double duvet and all the bed hopping 😳

duck sake so not content with her own tits on the gram she’s got her mums on there as well. Not as though she can ask her mums permission either I think it’s bloody disgusting tbh (but then again depending on how long ago this pic was, would it have been a digital camera or would old micks dad have been down jessops getting it developed from negatives 🤣)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Let’s normalise being lazy with our kids routine! Says pheebs. Her kids have bad sleeping habits because she’s too lazy to help them learn anything. We’ve all been there at some point, I know I have but with a little effort at routine and being firm, we can help our children to learn to fall asleep alone and deal with waking in the night.

Reactions: 4
I’m all about self confidence but mick is next level. I’ve seen her tits more than I bet Jim has this year!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.