Phoebe Court #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think insta is nearing the end of it's shelf life, tbh I don't know many people who still use it like the used to, I cringe everytime Mick refers to 'the grid' etc it just doesn't seem as relevant anymore 🤷🏻‍♀️
What will all these influencers do if it loses its appeal. They might have to get real jobs.

Reactions: 7
What will all these influencers do if it loses its appeal. They might have to get real jobs.
I often think this, if Instagram is ever deleted thats their whole earnings gone immediately, especially as Mick doesn’t do YouTube or anything it’s literally just insta (she’s too lazy for that). But I guess it won’t matter as she’ll still have her birthday money

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I often think this, if Instagram is ever deleted thats their whole earnings gone immediately, especially as Mick doesn’t do YouTube or anything it’s literally just insta (she’s too lazy for that). But I guess it won’t matter as she’ll still have her birthday money
I guess they'll move onto the next platform. Whatever that maybe. But as feebs has enough birthday money to buy 4 pairs of trainers a time. She'll probably be okay

Reactions: 6
I guess they'll move onto the next platform. Whatever that maybe. But as feebs has enough birthday money to buy 4 pairs of trainers a time. She'll probably be okay
Have you ever seen the other pairs? I only recall ever seeing the horrendous multicolour ones!

Reactions: 8
Yeah and plenty of formula kids don’t sleep. It’s luck of the draw

Happy new year to all of the smugnall watchers!
I bottle fed with the one BF a day till she was 13 weeks old and she was a horrendous sleeper, she still wakes up once now and she’s 2 🤣

@ChubClubThug random but we’ve gone from cot to bed now and I don’t know why I was so worried, it’s made absolutely no difference, not sure if you’ve done it yet but just wanted to reassure you as we were discussing it the other day on old fopps thread xx
wonder what the next platform will be though. Oh Christ imagine mick on only fans 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
No. I wonder if she returned them after all the stick she got?
Like the DM boots she got and then we never seen them again. I think she returned them as her feet are size 9 or 10 I think. She would be like miss trunchball stomping about in them. I'm a 7 and feel like myself when wearing them

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Like the DM boots she got and then we never seen them again. I think she returned them as her feet are size 9 or 10 I think. She would be like miss trunchball stomping about in them. I'm a 7 and feel like myself when wearing them
I’m glad I’m a 3.5 and get mine out the kids! They still look massive.

Reactions: 3
Not looked at micks stories in 24 hours.. first story I open. She is boobin. Sick of seeing her tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She won’t have worn them in properly. It takes hard graft to get them like slippers and she’s bine idle! I live in mine 😂

Reactions: 4
I'm sick of hearing the word bobbin 🥴. Maybe 2021 will be the year she puts her tits away....😂 sorry, silly me

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.