Phoebe Court #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said
I think she feeds him to sleep, he doesn't self soothe to drift off. So she probably feeds him so he falls back to sleep and as it's the middle of the night she probably just falls asleep next to him as she's tired.
She said before that Jim sleeps in bed on his own and goes in to Vesper if she needs him, and she just permanently sleeps in bed with Herb

Reactions: 5
She said

She said before that Jim sleeps in bed on his own and goes in to Vesper if she needs him, and she just permanently sleeps in bed with Herb
No wonder they seem like brother and sister. Their relationship is so strange. They’re basically housemates that happen to have kids between them, quite literally!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just thinking how weird Instagram is that she is showing a bunch of strangers three photos of her kid asleep! Also who friggin doesn't know where to buy a bed guard from???

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just thinking how weird Instagram is that she is showing a bunch of strangers three photos of her kid asleep! Also who friggin doesn't know where to buy a bed guard from???
Just coming on to the say the same. I personally don’t post anything about my boy on social media and ask others not to either. Then you have this “earth mother” filming her boy asleep in bed. Are they allowed no privacy?
Hideous Mick

Reactions: 11
Ok can someone please enlighten me about co sleeping? As its not something I've ever considered myself (I saw this Tiktok video once of this lady explaining how her 8 months old baby daughter sadly suffocated to death by getting entangled in mums blanket during the night and they didn't notice until the morning and it still haunts me every day😭) I thought it wasn't safe to have pillows/duvets around little babies of Pepper grinders age, but then if you safely co-sleep does it mean mum/dad has to sleep without a cover or pillow?? Also I saw she has bed guards but there was quite a big gap at the bottom corner-how can she guarantee he is not going to go on a wonder during the night and fall off the bed?
Ps this is not a dig at anyone who prefers to co sleep, I'm just genuinely curious and a very anxious mum when it comes to safe sleep and I just can't imagine ever sleeping a wink with my little one in the bed with me!

Reactions: 9
Ok can someone please enlighten me about co sleeping? As its not something I've ever considered myself (I saw this Tiktok video once of this lady explaining how her 8 months old baby daughter sadly suffocated to death by getting entangled in mums blanket during the night and they didn't notice until the morning and it still haunts me every day😭) I thought it wasn't safe to have pillows/duvets around little babies of Pepper grinders age, but then if you safely co-sleep does it mean mum/dad has to sleep without a cover or pillow?? Also I saw she has bed guards but there was quite a big gap at the bottom corner-how can she guarantee he is not going to go on a wonder during the night and fall off the bed?
Ps this is not a dig at anyone who prefers to co sleep, I'm just genuinely curious and a very anxious mum when it comes to safe sleep and I just can't imagine ever sleeping a wink with my little one in the bed with me!
Safe bed sharing rules are available online. It’s safe to bedshare - but she’s doing it wrong. X

• Heart
Reactions: 6
A walking contradiction on her stories she has just said how she hopes we get tighter restrictions due to the rise in Covid cases & on the next story she has taken the kids to an amusement park!!! How does she think these cases are being spread, by idiots going places they don’t need to go! Get your kids fresh air & exercise but go to a local quiet park

Reactions: 20
'I think we should be under stricter restrictions and proper lockdown'

Also

'here we are at flamingo land'

A walking contradiction on her stories she has just said how she hopes we get tighter restrictions due to the rise in Covid cases & on the next story she has taken the kids to an amusement park!!! How does she think these cases are being spread, by idiots going places they don’t need to go! Get your kids fresh air & exercise but go to a local quiet park
Great minds 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's one of these that will pretend they believe in the rules, will have been clapping for the NHS, post about the rules (probably with a condescending lecture) then bend every single one, as and when it suits HER. I see it all the time from people, particularly from the "preachy" kind

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She's one of these that will pretend they believe in the rules, will have been clapping for the NHS, post about the rules (probably with a condescending lecture) then bend every single one, as and when it suits HER. I see it all the time from people, particularly from the "preachy" kind
Us peasants need to stick to the rules but Feebz is immune because of her magic mumma milk

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not me who left this comment but I wonder if she’ll respond or just delete.

192DB2DE-FAD6-4FD7-BC43-362D290B7C8C.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
She wants tighter restrictions... that's all well and good when you live in a mansion, don't work and have jimbo jets bank manager money coming in with no risk of lost income.... People out here loosing jobs and business, no childcare when schools don't go back etc etc duck off you smug shite

• Heart
Reactions: 16
To the poster, I salute you 🧑‍✈️

Sodding off to Flamingoland but wanting a full lockdown. I want a full lockdown so I stayed at home, didn’t go to my nearest theme park!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.