Phoebe Court #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vesper was cute in her stories tonight. It’s nice to see her enjoying her little personality rather than criticising it.

As for that Boxing Day buffet 🥵 that is some portion for 2 adults, a 3 year old and a baby - could easily feed double that amount of people. I wonder if she’ll be banging on about the food bank again any time soon 🥴
If I saw anyone else dish that up I’d assume they were breaking the rules for their tier and having a party, not these though. 🐷🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has she given up her consultant post? Wonder if she will go back to it when vesper goes to school
I think she had to and her hand was slightly forced, seeing as she wasn’t following the sw plan and has been gaining all the weight she lost for the past 3 years since having Vesper.
I couldn’t care less what size or weight she is, but surely sw or anyone would want her as an ambassador, to mentor others to live a healthy lifestyle.
She’ll be hoping the ads keep the money rolling in.

Reactions: 7
Im confused so she is leaving him to sleep In an actual bed on his own rather than a cot at his age 🤔

Reactions: 5
With pillows but let’s not forgot lady smug knows best
I just wouldn't rest leaving him alone in there he's far to small to be on his own in that bed with pillows and even the duvet which I know is at the bottom of the bed but he could easily move about without smuggy knowing

Why does he have a double bed and Vesper has a single?
So she can probably fit her big arse in an feed him in the night

Reactions: 6
She’s cosleeping. Vesper had a double with Jimbo but then got bought a new single for her new room.... no evidence to say she’s actually slept up there on her own yet!

Reactions: 2
I was surprised she’s put him in a bed by himself too surely he’s only like 8 months old or something?

Also, if he sleeps fine in a bed by himself until he needs a feed why will he not sleep by himself after a feed?

Reactions: 3
I don't get why you wouldn't just keep him in your own bed. I wouldn't have pillows. Vesper had a double at that age and now has a child's bed.

I was surprised she’s put him in a bed by himself too surely he’s only like 8 months old or something?

Also, if he sleeps fine in a bed by himself until he needs a feed why will he not sleep by himself after a feed?
He turns 1 middle of February.
Way too young to be having pillows and everything!

Reactions: 4
I like how she has addressed why Herbie is in his own room and vesper is upstairs .. Hello Feebs..

Reactions: 7
I think she feeds him to sleep, he doesn't self soothe to drift off. So she probably feeds him so he falls back to sleep and as it's the middle of the night she probably just falls asleep next to him as she's tired.

Reactions: 3
Ohhh here we go, all aboard the smug train, first stop - feeb’s mansion 🙄🚂

Of course vesper has slept amazingly in her bed 🙄 no problems at all. Yeah, I seem to remember her saying the same about potty training and if my memory serves me correctly, vesper was going for a leak in the front garden during the summer so it didn’t stay that way for long, did it? 🤥🤷‍♀️

So, expect a little turnaround on the sleeping front, mick my old mate, cause rules go - as soon as you’re smug about an area of you own parenting - it goes HOLY tits up 😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Ohhh here we go, all aboard the smug train, first stop - feeb’s mansion 🙄🚂

Of course vesper has slept amazingly in her bed 🙄 no problems at all. Yeah, I seem to remember her saying the same about potty training and if my memory serves me correctly, vesper was going for a leak in the front garden last summer so it didn’t stay that way for long, did it? 🤥🤷‍♀️

So, expect a little turnaround on the sleeping front, mick my old mate, cause rules go - as soon as you’re smug about an area of you own parenting - it goes HOLY tits up 😘
I wondered if it was the gloss fumes knocking Vesper out at night or the fact the room is so cold she daren't get up from under the duvet.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I wondered if it was the gloss fumes knocking Vesper out at night or the fact the room is so cold she daren't get from under the duvet.
💀😂😂
Oh yesssss to this 😂😂

they wouldn’t hear her regardless of what was going on

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has she deleted stories? I can’t see these ones.
I only look on gramho though, I wouldn’t up her follower numbers by even hate following

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.