Phoebe Court #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing their stockings etc I still can't believe Herbie is actually Herbie and not Herbert. I mean poor guy as an adult, even school....."Hi I'm Herbie Holliday"....."Sorry, what did you just say your name is 🤣"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Seeing their stockings etc I still can't believe Herbie is actually Herbie and not Herbert. I mean poor guy as an adult, even school....."Hi I'm Herbie Holliday"....."Sorry, what did you just say your name is 🤣"
The 1930s Brideshead Revisited called, they want their bright young thing back 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just googled her and an article about her in The Sun comes up about her "transformation" and how she was spurred on by likes. She is back to the beginning of it all. https://www.thesun.co.uk/archives/reallife/198968/31000-people-watched-me-lose-ten-stone/
Is this the pinnacle of success for (ex) slimming world consultants to have an article about them in The Sun? I mean The Sun, seriously 🤡. Mick with her followers and Flopperholic with her ‘budget mum tips’ 😂😂

• Sick
Is this the pinnacle of success for (ex) slimming world consultants to have an article about them in The Sun? I mean The Sun, seriously 🤡. Mick with her followers and Flopperholic with her ‘budget mum tips’ 😂😂
They can all duck off, everyone who has anything to do with that rag. Love from a scouser

Merry Christmas ladies ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m feeling so sorry for you people that had to spend Christmas without loved ones so here have a picture of my smug face with my family while chat shot about unchanged plans. 😒

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Soft play, triclimb with slide, a ball pit, teepee and other toys.....and that's only the kids. All paid for with club card vouchers I'm sure 🤣
She has better never chat about debt again.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m feeling so sorry for you people that had to spend Christmas without loved ones so here have a picture of my smug face with my family while chat shot about unchanged plans. 😒
This really grated on me to the point where I wanted to message her and tell her to F off.

Soft play, triclimb with slide, a ball pit, teepee and other toys.....and that's only the kids. All paid for with club card vouchers I'm sure 🤣
She has better never chat about debt again.
Why would you put a ball pit under the slant of the ceiling? Looks like Vesper is about to smash her head off it

I take it they don't bother dressing up for Christmas day. What happened to her making an effort with her clothes/styling?!

Reactions: 2
I take it they don't bother dressing up for Christmas day. What happened to her making an effort with her clothes/styling?!
Did she pay for those styling suggestions? Or was it gifted?

Has Mick been on here reading as she is showing all the love to Vesper this evening.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Vesper was cute in her stories tonight. It’s nice to see her enjoying her little personality rather than criticising it.

As for that Boxing Day buffet 🥵 that is some portion for 2 adults, a 3 year old and a baby - could easily feed double that amount of people. I wonder if she’ll be banging on about the food bank again any time soon 🥴

Reactions: 6
Before January 2021 out I am betting we will have had the debt chat and the food bank chat again.

Reactions: 3
Before January 2021 out I am betting we will have had the debt chat and the food bank chat again.
I reckon now she’s had a dip in followers she might decide to hop (well, drag) herself back onto the slimming world bandwagon again

Reactions: 4
I reckon now she’s had a dip in followers she might decide to hop (well, drag) herself back onto the slimming world bandwagon again
Has she given up her consultant post? Wonder if she will go back to it when vesper goes to school

She will have given up her consultant post because she can't do ads etc as a consultant and she wants to be an insta star 🙄 she is so bleeping smug its unreal. I'm unfollowing as I can't stomach her tit anymore

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.