Phoebe Court #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feebs has said before about how she likes to pick her own clothes out etc. Unless that was a big lie, the kid has her own tastes, so let her choose (“do you want pink shapes, pink all over etc.”) She could make it into an activity to look online for what style she would like. Except old Mick is far too busy feeding Herbie to bother doing that!
My thirteen year old won’t wear anything that’s not Black or Grey. I have to take her shopping with me and she goes and picks and I just hand over the bank card. As long as my daughter is happy she can wear whatever the hell she wants on the condition its clean and ironed beforehand. My children aren’t props for Instagram and their happiness is all that matters.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
You sound like my Mum moaning at me for always wearing black except I’m mid thirties! 😂😉

PS: I look my age unlike Mick!

My thirteen year old won’t wear anything that’s not Black or Grey. I have to take her shopping with me and she goes and picks and I just hand over the bank card. As long as my daughter is happy she can wear whatever the hell she wants on the condition its clean and ironed beforehand. My children aren’t props for Instagram and their happiness is all that matters.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Feebs has said before about how she likes to pick her own clothes out etc. Unless that was a big lie, the kid has her own tastes, so let her choose (“do you want pink shapes, pink all over etc.”) She could make it into an activity to look online for what style she would like. Except old Mick is far too busy feeding Herbie to bother doing that!
This was only because Vesper doesn't listen to Feebs so Feebs had no choice but to let her pick her own clothes 😂

It’s really sad to see how she keeps referring to vesper & basically making out like she doesn’t even like her own daughter. Yes sometimes kids can be little shits but don’t call them names on the internet for everyone to see including her when she is older. Calling her a toad was just uncalled for why not just say she was playing up at bedtime like most toddlers do. Another thing both those kids are in double beds so why is vesper all of a sudden being kicked out hers into the top floor in a single when she openly says they still co sleep at times. Is she starting to get jealous of the close bond that Jim & vesper have so now she is trying to come between it! When your 10 month losing is climbing on summit dangerous don’t stop & take a pic get of your butt & get him to safety. Why is the playroom on the top floor yet they have the living room & snug on the bottom floor. Would make more sense for feebs & Jim to take the top floor with the kids on the middle floor & the snug as the playroom

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Surely with the amounts of pairs of shoes she’s got 4 x vans, docs, crocs 🤮 you can surely spend 30 seconds tying your shoes than putting flip flops on for a bit of gram attention.

Reactions: 11
It’s really sad to see how she keeps referring to vesper & basically making out like she doesn’t even like her own daughter. Yes sometimes kids can be little shits but don’t call them names on the internet for everyone to see including her when she is older. Calling her a toad was just uncalled for why not just say she was playing up at bedtime like most toddlers do. Another thing both those kids are in double beds so why is vesper all of a sudden being kicked out hers into the top floor in a single when she openly says they still co sleep at times. Is she starting to get jealous of the close bond that Jim & vesper have so now she is trying to come between it! When your 10 month losing is climbing on summit dangerous don’t stop & take a pic get of your butt & get him to safety. Why is the playroom on the top floor yet they have the living room & snug on the bottom floor. Would make more sense for feebs & Jim to take the top floor with the kids on the middle floor & the snug as the playroom
All👏Of👏This👏

Surely with the amounts of pairs of shoes she’s got 4 x vans, docs, crocs 🤮 you can surely spend 30 seconds tying your shoes than putting flip flops on for a bit of gram attention.
Too lazy to bend down and put shoes on...

Reactions: 7
Out of sight out of mind is probs the mindset.

Reactions: 1
What about all your vans Mick? Why not pop those on.
I genuinely think she is so meaty that she’s constantly hot, hence the vests and now going out in winter in flip flops
Grim

• Sick
😂😂😂😂😂😂 - this has made me lol a lot

Deliciously Ella is another unrelatable holier than thou toad. Do as I say not as I do ..
I’ve started a thread on her 🤣

They must have so much money, they are actually burning it away. Turn the heating down and put some clothes on for God’s sake 😬😬😬 Look at them in vest tops and shorts in the middle of winter, when some people can’t afford to heat their homes!
A toad though. Calling your 3 year old daughter a bleeping toad

Reactions: 5
I've said it before but that poor kid's digital footprint is a tit show and she's only 3. Heartbreaking.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I've said it before but that poor kid's digital footprint is a tit show and she's only 3. Heartbreaking.
I keep my kid completely off any social media even thought it’s private anyway, I seriously wonder how all the kids of these so called mummy bloggers will feel when they grow up and see what their parents said about them to 1000s of strangers. We know Vesper opened up the front door to take a pee in the garden, we’ve been told she’s atrocious, a little tit and a toad.
Mick take a hard long look at yourself

Reactions: 10
I keep my kid completely off any social media even thought it’s private anyway, I seriously wonder how all the kids of these so called mummy bloggers will feel when they grow up and see what their parents said about them to 1000s of strangers. We know Vesper opened up the front door to take a pee in the garden, we’ve been told she’s atrocious, a little tit and a toad.
Mick take a hard long look at yourself
Not forgetting when she put a pic of Jimbo holding her up, bottom half exposed while she peed in a forest 😵 that was a particular WTF moment for me

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Oh god I’d forgotten that one 😱😱
For me That's the worst thing she's done to that girl so far. Taking a pic of her own daughter with a stream of piss coming out of her, putting it on her public account stories. Wow just wow 😵😵😵😵

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
There’s already a thread I didn’t realise but it’s linked in there! She’s a twit isn’t she

Omg when was this!!!! That’s bleeping shocking
Couple of weeks/maybe months ago now. I've got toddler brain at the mo 😄 we did comment on it on tattle at the time. I still can't believe she did it. She didn't take it down either!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.