Phoebe Court #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolute monstrosity but if we were to believe she’s following slimming world it’ll probably all be “free” 😏🤣
The SW ship sailed a long time ago 😂
Pure slop
That’s probably Herbies BLW portion anyway

E9B96A40-DF6D-4916-9AA7-757F66D9C11A.png
B9444414-46E6-494B-BCB8-B8E528F80FF4.png
Beautiful

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Argh she's just so annoying 🙄 🤣 so the slide thing is 140 so that's about 370 odd on a toy for a ten month old 😳 .. and her smug face about the bedroom
I was just coming to say the same, £380 on the website for the frame and slide. I honestly don't have a problem with people spending this much, it's all relative depending on your income, but it just doesn't fit with her money struggles, money saving ideas and debt advice.
They have painted the playroom already.... when did she get it plastered... no way has that had enough time to dry
I agree with this, she's already said it's a cold room, so although it may look dry, it probably wasn't. So they've managed to white wash/mist coat the walls, then do two coasts of pink. I suspect the paint may bubble, we made this mistake with our living room, we always leave it weeks now before we paint.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
If Jimbo has glossed too, respectable carpet layers won’t be laying less than 12hrs later. The ones we’ve used won’t lay for two weeks after glossing. What’s with the rush job?

Reactions: 8
If Jimbo has glossed too, respectable carpet layers won’t be laying less than 12hrs later. The ones we’ve used won’t lay for two weeks after glossing. What’s with the rush job?
She desperate to up the smug ante before Xmas and have it all finished

It wasn’t that long ago that she was saying she didn’t need to get Herbie anything as he doesn’t understand and doesn’t need much as they have most baby toys from Vespar! Anything for the gram though hey!

Reactions: 13
I was just coming to say the same, £380 on the website for the frame and slide. I honestly don't have a problem with people spending this much, it's all relative depending on your income, but it just doesn't fit with her money struggles, money saving ideas and debt advice.

I agree with this, she's already said it's a cold room, so although it may look dry, it probably wasn't. So they've managed to white wash/mist coat the walls, then do two coasts of pink. I suspect the paint may bubble, we made this mistake with our living room, we always leave it weeks now before we paint.
Ive renovated 2 houses and we do a lot of the work ourselves...the amount of time she has left that plaster to dry is giving me anxiety. Usually in winter I try and give it a good month. We just plastered a small part of our chimney break after removing the 70s fireplace. 2 weeks ago. It looks completely dry but if you look close there are still a few patches and it was only a skim like hers however feebs was a whole bleeping room.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Then reminds us peasants that kids are happy with the boxes.
Seriously spend whatever you want on what you want but when a few months ago you were a debt expert it’s just a giant piss take.
I’m seriously wondering if she’s suffering from amnesia

didn’t know how to play with vesper - tuff trays
was hard up and preaching about unnecessary spending - paid for a stylist, mr tumble clothes and 20 gazillion pairs of vans
Forgot she had a 3rd floor, a daughter and was a weight loss consultant

AMNESIA

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Then reminds us peasants that kids are happy with the boxes.
Seriously spend whatever you want on what you want but when a few months ago you were a debt expert it’s just a giant piss take.
I’m seriously wondering if she’s suffering from amnesia

didn’t know how to play with vesper - tuff trays
was hard up and preaching about unnecessary spending - paid for a stylist, mr tumble clothes and 20 gazillion pairs of vans
Forgot she had a 3rd floor, a daughter and was a weight loss consultant

AMNESIA
Shes all over the place. I think she's lost her way since slimming world and is trying to put her fingers in all the pies... debt advice, decor, instances, lifestyle. She needs to pick one lane and stick with it

Reactions: 10
Shes all over the place. I think she's lost her way since slimming world and is trying to put her fingers in all the pies... debt advice, decor, instances, lifestyle. She needs to pick one lane and stick with it
And eat them all too 🤣

• Haha
Our kitchen took two weeks to dry. I hope the paint does bubble, she won’t be so smug then!
Unless the room is already done and she is doing a very delayed unveil 🤷🏼‍♀️

Our kitchen took two weeks to dry. I hope the paint does bubble, she won’t be so smug then!
Unless the room is already done and she is doing a very delayed unveil 🤷🏼‍♀️
I feel like it’s all pre recorded. Surely the the carpet layers wouldn’t lay the carpet if there’s wet paint?! Also she made the post about not buying much for Herbert, and a week later he has a ~£300 toy. She must have purchased it around the time of that story

Reactions: 9
Guys does anyone know how to make yoghurt pizza? Feebs hasn’t posted the recipe enough times for me 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Poor Vesper being expected to sleep in a room that was still being painted less than 24 hours ago and new carpet always smells for a few days. I'm a grown woman and wouldn't sleep in a freshly painted room. Not to mention the new floor, new bed aspects for a child who doesn't fall asleep alone. Feebs thinks this is good parenting buying her stuff but she's basically rejecting her!

Reactions: 5
Cold room, not quite dry plaster, carpet smell.....all a bit much for a 3 year old, even an atrocious one.....

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.